chapter 3

After some time of just laying in the streets someone found him and took him home, it was a bruenette with bandages all over him, dazai. "Shit chuuya what happened to you?" his girlfriend called him but he hang up and just carried chuuya to his house and tried to wake him up "come on come on wake up! What did you do you idiot.." he was so worried, he was shaking, his eyes were watery, suddenly a pair of ocean eyes met his "Chuuya..! What did you do to yourself? If I hadn't found you who knows where you could have been dead by now!" dazai could panic this match only where he was around chuuya, the ginger said nothing and just layed at dazais arms, he couldn't say anything, his head was still spinning and he was weak, the bandaged boy just satwith him.

Morning came and the bruenette helped him put his uniform on and make his hair "your hair is soft chuuya! Lucky! Mine is so not soft" dazai was brushing the ginger's hair "I don't even know why they're so soft, it's not like I do a special treatment or something, oh and can you give me a cigarette from the box next to you?" the bruenette grabbed a cigarette, light it up but then didn't gave it to chuuya and started smoking "hey! I asked for it!" Dazai giggled as he ran off and started walking to school with chuuya chasing him from behind while taking all his cigarette box quickly. "Catch it if you can!" Dazai was wondering around but chuuya sighed and light up his own cigarette "I got one for myself idiot!" the bruenette whined and then smiled at chuuya while he blushed at the bandaged boy's beautiful smile, this smile light up his whole world.

They arrived to school and sat next to each other as usual, dazai kept doodling on chuuyas notebook and drawing dead sticky men "Hey stop it!" "No its funnnn" suddenly dazais girlfriend passed him a note 'meet after school ;)' chuuya grinned but a part of him broke, him and dazai,were supposed to go to the arcades after school but what broke him more was when dazai wrote 'yup!' and passed her the paper and passed it to her. Chuuya was in a bad mood all day after that, tecchou was talking about jouno all the time but the ginger just had dazai in his mind and how happy he is with his girlfriend, maybe it was just time to let go and finally accept that they will only be friends but that was not easy, he loved dazai with all his heart, he wanted to protect him from this world and give him the affection he deserved all this years and never got from anyone, he loved his stupid hair, his scars, his old bandages that helped him put everytime he was bleeding, his face, his body, he loved everything about him. Dazai was trying to talk to him all day but the short boy was always rude and cold to him and didn't even turn back to look at him, oh how he missed his smile while ignoring him.

After lunch dazai was going to his art lessons but stopped by chuuyas class, because he had science classes, to say hello "Hiii! Is chuuya here or is he skipping?" Yuan replied to him with an annoyed look on her face "Go to your class osamu he doesn't want you here" "rude" he said and pushed her and went into the class "hey who do you think you are to push me like this!" she started yelling her lungs out but suddenly stopped when a short ginger walked in "Oh hello yuan" she smiled and grabbed his arm "Hey chuuya~ how are you doing? I can give you my homework if you want!" Dazai gave the pinked haired girl a glare as she was hugging and talking to chuuya, suddenly he grabbed him away from her and hugged him from behind while grabbing his waist "Oh chuuyaa~ stop ignoring me all day!" Yuan started yelling at him again "Hey don't you have a girlfriend?!" Dazai smiled playfully "I do but chuuya is gay so he can't like you" the girl slapped the bruenette and pushed him off as she started screaming "Don't you get it?! Go mind your own business! You don't fucking own chuuya! Go away for once!" Dazai looked at the ginger but he just said "Yuan leave dazai alone" and left. He wanted to defend dazai and destroy yuan's feelings for talking to him like that but she was right. They weren't dating, dazai didn't own him, he shouldn't care.

The lesson started and Yuan sat next to him and moved her chair right next to his as she grabbed his arm "so we have to do this project together.. maybe we can-" but chuuya raised his hand and went to the bathroom to smoke leaving the girl clearly annoyed. He sat on the closed toilet sit with his legs on the wall next to him so no one would know he is there and start making fun of him or beating him up again. He took a cigarette and started smoking but then he noticed a familiar figure getting in, it was dazai. He clearly saw the smoke and knocked on chuuyas door "nakahara open the door." he wasn't alone. He was with chuuyas bullies. The ginger started shaking as he held his breath "Nakahara! Come here we have your little boyfriend!" he said nothing but suddenly he saw a new blood stain on the floor "aw such a little scar, you have a lot don't you bandaged freak?" he opened the door angrily and punched one of them on the floor as he grabbed dazai's arm and ran away. It wasn't a big scar, just a small one on the bruenette's cheek, he whiped the blood and licked it "Gross, how did they got you anyways?" Dazai looked deep at chuuyas eyes with a serious face "I let them find me so I could talk to you" chuuya went red but then looked away and took a deep breath "for what?".

Author notes:
GUYSS THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPORT YOURE ALL AMAZING.