chapter 4

TW: scars, blood, fights

Dazai leaned closer to the ginger, chuuya could feel the bruenette's breath on his hot skin "for what?" Dazai grabbed chuuyas chin and forced him to look straight in his eyes "Why are you ignoring me." Chuuya tried to push him away but he couldn't "why chuuya nakahara." suddenly dazais bandages went dark red "fuck" the ginger looked at him worried and tried to help him "fuck fuck fuck" chuuya leaned closer to see how much the bruenette was bleeding but he suddenly starting screaming "Don't touch me! Go away!" the ginger's expression changed but instead of leaving dazai bleeding and panicking in a school corner he took him to his arms "hey hey its okay its okay calm down, I'm here I'm here" he said and kissed his forehead "Go away! I'm a freak you should be grossed out by me! Go away! Don't touch me!" Chuuya calmed him down as he cried in his arms "its gonna be alright im here"

The ginger helped him clean his wounds and left school together while holding his hand softly so he could feel safe but suddenly when chuuya entered the house he found a chaos. Broken stuff all over the floor, empty alcohol bottles everywhere, clothes all over the floor and moaning noises coming from his brother's bedroom, he was probably with his boyfriend Rimbaud but why was the house like this. Suddenly the door of velraines room opened widely as chuuya got traumatized by seeing his brother and his brother's 'best friend' about to have sex "mind to explain all this mess?" Rimbaud was holding verlaines waist and was about to take his shirt off too "okay uh actually I don't wanna know" he said and walked into his room while blasting music leaving the two boys drunk and still making out in the house "God that asshole has to clean all this later and it's still noon! For God's shake" he said as he tried to find some wine he had hidden in his room "Fuck did that bastard took that too!"

After some time Rimbaud left and chuuya was furious at velraine "You bastard! First you destroy the whole house, then you have sex in the middle of the day with your pretending best friend and then you just leave it all like this and drink my hidden wine!" Rimbaud took a sip before his brother could take the bottle away "Come on chuuuyaaaaa have some fun!" "If fucking around and making out with your friends is fun then fine I don't like having fun, now clean all this shit up before I get back home!" he said and walked off as he shut the door "This little whore!" suddenly be bumped into someone, it was a girl his age, she had purple dark and light hair, honey light eyes, she was wearing grunge clothes and she had almost the same style as chuuya did "im sorry- damn bro finally someone with a good style" the girl giggled "im yosano, you?" Chuuya shaked her hand "chuuya nakahara" "oh I remember! A drug dealer told me about-" chuuya sushed her and she burst out laughing "I got wine, wanna hangout" the ginger knew that she would be an absolutely trouble and a mess but he needed to get his mind off his problems and having fun with a random girl and getting drunk would surely help him "if you're flirting im not interested, I'm gay, freak as you may know" "Good because I'm not interested either, I'm a lesbian, now let's go" they both ran around as they kept drinking and doing stupid things until they couldn't even stand "yosanoooo lets pretend to date" "why would I want to date an ugly dude like youuu?" Chuuya grinned "Because I want to make my soon to be boyfriend jealous" the purple haired girl agreed as they both kept laughing and pretending to kiss for fun.

The next day at school it was full of drama, the worst thing someone would want. Chuuya kept telling his friend group about his new girlfriend and how he found out he is bisexual because he fell in love with her, dazai was looking annoyed but smiled and pretended to be happy for his best friend "so that yosano, can we meet her today?" the ginger smiled brightly "Sure, let's meet outside the parking lot at 7 okay?" the bruenetted faked smiled and walked off as his girlfriend just looked at him confused.

Yosano kept flirting with chuuya all the time and dazai was furious that he could literally rip her organs out, he hated seeing chuuya with someone else other than him having so much fun, he wanted to be the one that made chuuya happy. Emu tried to kiss her boyfriend but he kept ignoring her and tried to get chuuya drunk so he could say the truth "okay let's play spin the bottle!" Yosano recommend as emu got kinda upset from dazais behavior but joined the game, after some rounds it was chuuyas turn and the bottle pointed at yosano, they kissed and pretended to like it while they knew damn well they were grossed out.

Author notes:
Sorry this chapter is short but I'm half asleep while writing this so it may be bad too, anyways THANK U FOR READING I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH MAWH