chapter 6

TW: abuse, making out, alcohol

The next day at school they didn't talk to each other, they didn't even made eye contact in class, dazai was just giving death looks with his emotionless eyes and chuuya was doodling at his notebook. At lunch and break dazai went to a corner and listened to music while chuuya was talking to tecchou and how he kissed Juno and they almost made out "wow that's hot" "I know right?!" And emu was just trying to find dazai and get his attention somehow because she knew something was off. Suddenly a blue haired girl walked up to them "hey there is a party tomorrow night at my house, much alcohol and you can fuck with anyone, if you want come" she said and left, everyone in the school went and emu needed a partner so they went to the party.

"Verlaineeeee are you home?" the blonde tall male walked up to chuuya and hugged him "hey hey what-" suddenly he saw a letter on the table "whats that verlaine." Chuuya pushed his drunk crying brother and grabbed the letter "h-hes back.." he ripped the letter in half "FUCK" he screamed but suddenly his expression changed to a worried one as he saw verlaine collapsing on the ground in a corner and crying as he was about to have a breakdown "hey hey verlaine" "No no no no no not him please" the blonde boy still had scars on his body by his father.

Flashback

Verlaine had little chuuya behind his back as his mother was getting beaten up, suddenly he pushed her away and grabbed verlaine "YOU WORTHLESS CHILD! YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE!" he started beating him up till he coughed blood but still at this time he tried and got up to protect chuuya "c-chuuya go upstairs" he said as his face and white shirt was covered in dark red blood.

"Hey hey verlaine calm down, I won't let him touch you please you're safe verlaine I can protect you now please calm down" he said as he took his older brother in his arms "im scared chuuya" "hey I won't let him touch you." verlaine was shaking and sobbed in his little brother's arms as he was trying to calm him down 'that bastard..' he thought. His dad was the worse, why would he choose to come back now?

The next day

Chuuya wore his jeans and a crop top, put his eyeliner on and was about to leave the house but he decided to check on his brother "hey you alright?" he smiled as he saw Rimbaud having verlaine layied down on his arms and playing with his hair while smiling at him softly as he tried to make him feel safe "hey Rimbaud, thanks" "don't thank me, go" chuuya nobbed and ran as he had to go pick up yosano too because when she heard the word party she didn't care that she wasn't invited "you're late" "oh please my lady don't kill me" he said full with sarcasm as yosano rolled her eyes "lets go".

They arrived at the party, everybody was either drinking, dancing or having sex, chuuya just walked in the balcony and smoked while drinking some 'juice' that was qctually some expired wine probably, suddenly a pair of arms grabbed his waist and pull him close, their bodies were touching "Hey dude-" he stopped talking as he saw dazai, well a drunk dazai, he prinsbly had drunk so much that he thought chuuya was emu "get off." "Why are you so mean chuuyaaaaaaaaa" he knew he was about to kiss chuuya and not his girlfriend "dazai get off" "no" he said and smirked while whispering on the ginger's ear "i want to make out with you and touch you so bad" chuuya went red and tried to push the bruenette but he leaned and started kissing his neck "d-dazai! Get off me!" "Can I touch you love?" Chuuya was blushing as dazai left hickeys on his neck and kept calling him darling and love "Now you don't say get off?" he said as he put his hand under chuuyas shirt "your skin is so smooth darling" chuuya finally gave in and kissed dazai, their tongues touched as the bandaged boy smiled at the ginger's blushing mess as he continued touching his body, he grabbed him by the hips and pinned him against the wall, they kept kissing each other's bodies till sunlight came out.

Chuuya got back home before anyone could see him next to dazai shirtless or with hickeys on his body, he ran home but his expression changed as the door was already open "Welcome home, son."