chapter 18

TW: mention of pills and alcohol

Chuuya went to a hotel and bought a room to stay for the night, suddenly while he was taking off his clothes someone knocked on the door "What?" "It's an old friend" he wore back his shirt and opened the door just to get annoyed, he was about to close the door but the black haired man put his leg on the door.

"I missed you too chuuya" "Disgusting" "You're as pretty as ever I see" the ginger let him in after a lot of tries to push him out "Didn't you leave the town?" "I did, but I wanted to see you" "Still a creep I see, look I have to go so you should too" fyodor smirked "Where are you going?" "Fight" "You're gonna lose you know, you're skin and bones" fyodor grabbed chuuya's hand softly "I didn't come here to argue my darling" "Do you remember Nikolai?" "What? My best friend yeah" the shorter male pushed him away "Didn't you miss him? Why me? You're gross" "Thank you" he said with a smirk on his face "Get out fyodor" "What if I dont?" "I'm not in the mood to get fucked up with you".

Suddenly someone barged in "Who the fuck-" "Yosano Akiko, the greatest doctor, with police with her, interesting" "Fyodor Dostoevsky you're under arrest for killing a patient." Fyodor chuckled "Aw yosano, give me a break! I came to see my love chuuya" "Chuuya?"

Chuuya stared at yosano as he started smoking "Hey" yosano sent to police to grab fyodor and when they finally walked out of the door she took a bottle of wine chuuya had and took a sip "I see you are a doctor now" "And you? A lowlife" "An author, I was almost married to a woman and had a big ass house" "And then?" he looked at her straight in the eyes "Dazai and my brother happened, they had to ruin my life" "I think its time to rebuild it don't you think?"

- Rebuild?
- You know start being healthy, maybe write a new book, take care of yourself, find another love interest
- I don't want any love
- That's fine with me, we can start the rebuild tomorrow though
- I'm already drunk

She laughed and took another sip "How did you become a doctor?" "When I decided I wanted to be a doctor they sent me for practice to the military, it was traumatic seeing so much people dying and not being able to save them, so I decided I'm gonna save people" "that's beautiful, wish I had a good purpose too" "You never quit taking pills did you?" he sighed "Yeah"

The next day

"Wake up!" "My head! Stop yelling!" She giggled as she got some painkillers ready for him "I hate you so much" "Same to you" he took the painkillers and tried to go back to sleep "Hey get up! Today is the start of rebuilding your life isn't it?" "Maybe tomorrow, let me sleep" yosano pushed him out of the bed "Could you leave me alone!" "I could but I won't because I don't want you to die and if I leave you alone for more than 2 months you will be dead" he rolled his eyes and went to shower "And no more alcohol for now! Neither pills!" "You can't tell me what to do!" "I'm your doctor from now on you have to follow my orders!"

Chuuya showered, ate a proper breakfast instead of cigarettes and pills, took care of himself and tried to start writing a new book "I don't wanna be healthy yosano, it's comforting being fucked up" "Too bad" he started writing but only one person could come to his mind, dazai osamu.

Author notes:
I know this chapter is really short but I need ideas, should they meet with dazai and have a healthy relationship or cotninue their lives without each other and meet randomly after years?