chapter 7

TW: abuse, bullying

"Welcome home, son" suddenly chuuya fell on his father and started beating the shit out of him "YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU TO SHOW UP LIKE THAT HUH? AND IM NOT YOUR SON! YOU ABUSED ME AND VERLAINE FOR YEARS YOURE NOT MY FUCKING FATHER!" his father was coughing blood and was about to faint when chuuya grabbed his collar "Where is verlaine you bastard." "My son? He's in his room shaking after I punched him again, heh such a weak kid even now" the evil man said with a smile on his face while the ginger punched him again, finishing him off as he ran to his older brother's room "Verlaine! God verlaine hey hey I'm here I'm sorry" chuuya sat next to his brother and took him to his arms, the blonde boy didn't say a word, he just cried at his brother's arms.

They called the police and kicked their 'father' out "how was the party?" "Our father just got arrested again and you're asking how the party was?" Verlaine smiled "you have something on your neck you know" the ginger went red and pushed his brother softly "Who did you fuck with?" "I didn't fuck with anyone!" His brother giggled "Yeah sure" "Fine! I made out with dazai!" Verlaine's expression changed "Dazai? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?" Chuuya sighed "He does, he was drunk" "why didn't you deny it?" the short boy stayed silent for a moment "I didn't want to.. I love him." Verlaine took a deep breath "fine, let's go inside now" chuuya glared at his father as he walked off.

The next day

Dazai didn't come to school, he was probably bored, but when chuuya got home someone got in from his window "we need to talk" "Fucking God! You scared me! What the fuck!" the bruenette leaned closer to the ginger and grabbed his chin "Do you have feelings for me?" Chuuya went red and moved away but dazai leaned closer and closer "do you?" the ginger stayed silent but the bandaged boy grabbed his waist and his chin as he gave him a glare "Do. You." "Fine I do! But you have a girlfriend don't you!?" Dazai chuckled "I knew it. I knew you were a fag and a loser and a freak but like me? Pathetic." Chuuya's expression changed to a scared and upset one "Really pathetic. You're such a freak, the bullies are right aren't they?" Chuuya's eyes were fixed on the ground as he tried not to cry "Get out." "Aww did the fag got upset?" "GET OUT!" dazai had a tear in his eyes but his expression was cold as he got out of chuuyas bedroom.

"Hey chuuya are you hungry-" his expression changed to a worried one as he saw his brother crying and yelling as he was about to take a whole bottle of pills, he ran and took the bottle away from the ginger quickly "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?" Chuuya started screaming like crazy "GIVE IT BACK!" he said as he punched verlaine so he could give it back "CHUUYA CALM DOWN" "GIVE. IT. BACK." the blonde man threw the pills out the window "NO NO NO" verlaine took his brother in his arms "im here now I'm here" chuuya screamed and cried as he told his brother everything, his look was like he was about to kill dazai, chuuya was exhausted and fell asleep in verlaines arms after screaming and crying and sobbing.