Lestor

Random info about this light novel: Russia, the USA, China, France, and Lestor are the five great nations.

  Vol 1, Chapter 7 ( Le 'Q' arc )

It's finally Sunday and our six main characters are ready to visit Lestor but before the trip, let's look at what they are wearing today.

Blake Robbins= A normal grey t-shirt with blue jeans. ( What a boring guy, doesn't he want to impress his crush Makoto-san today? )

Hana Makoto= A long coat and tight blue jeans with boots. ( She is looking cute as always. )

Lily Dextor= College dress. ( Shirt, Tie, Sleeveless sweater, and a skirt. )

Ebo Osei= A tracksuit. ( Seriously, a tracksuit?. )

Lii Leng= A white shirt with a sleeveless sweater and jeans. ( He is looking not bad. )

Rohan Silva= "I AM THE BEST" written white t-shirt and wide-leg blue jeans. ( He is stealing some girls today. )

"So, we are ready to go, right?", Blake asked while looking at everyone.

"Yeah", Ebo responded.

"Do you guys have the bus fares?", Rohan tilted his head to the left while giving a scary look.

"I didn't bring them, sir.", Lily answered confidently.

"Then, you are not coming with us.", Rohan looked away.

Lily: *Shocked*

"Sorry sir, I will bring them next time.", Lily responded.

"Don't worry, I will cover you this time, Lily.", Makoto smiled.

"Thank you, goddess Makoto.", Lily prayed while looking at Makoto.

"Makoto is so kind. She is helping an idiot like Lily.", Blake thought to himself.

Blake started talking by clapping his hands to gain everyone's attention, "So before we start, I will tell you guys a little bit about Lestor. It is the smallest country among the five great nations but it is rich in natural resources and its biodiversity is very unique as well. There are a total of three different geographical regions in Lestor and each one of them has its own climate. Le 'Q' lies in the 'Y' region' which has a moderate climate because of which this region has lots of forests, waterfalls, lakes, and this region is famous all over the world for one particular thing."

                    Map of the world

                    Map of the world.

*This image is not mine, credits belong to the original maker.

"It's the number of temples, right? The 'Y' region has over 2000+ temples which is a world record.", Lii replied.

"Y-yeah that's also one thing but what I am talking about are the tasty authentic dumplings of Lestor. I am excited to try them after a long time.", Blake hesitated.