Lestor II

Random info about this light novel: Blake Robbins's favorite things to do are playing chess, reading manga, and stalking Makoto's profile.

Vol 1, Chapter 8 ( Le 'Q' arc )

"Let's return now. Our next destination is going to be the 'Graveyard of The Moon'.", Blake said.

"First Heaven's Entrance and now Graveyard of the Moon. Lestor really has some unique names for its tourist destinations.", Rohan sighed.

"It sounds interesting, let's go there right away.", Lily has an excited look on her face. ( She is okay now. )

"Before that let's take a group photo here everyone. It will be a nice memory.", Makoto points her finger towards the view.

"That's a great idea.", Lily replied.

"Yeah.", Lii answered.

"But, who is going to take the pictures?, that person will be missing from the photo.", Ebo asked.

"We will put the phone above this picnic table and use the timer, you numbskull.", Rohan has an annoyed look on his face.

", Rohan has an annoyed look on his face

"Ok, everyone say cheeseee.", Blake keeps the timer on the phone.

*Click*

"Blake is also in the picture, I thought he would not make it.", Ebo looks at the pictures.

"I am in the middle of the picture?, this trip is helping me a lot to overcome my biggest insecurities. I am glad I came.", Lii thought to himself.

"Let's go now or we will not make it in time.", Blake started walking.

They reached the Groan forest after walking for two hours straight and now they took a bus to the Graveyard of The Moon.

"How many more minutes until we reach our destination, Blake?.", Lily nearly puked.

"I guess fifty more minutes from the bus.", Blake replied.

"Why is this place called Graveyard of The Moon.?", Ebo was curious.

"You don't know? It is the biggest graveyard in the world because of which a lot of people gather there everyday. They say that if you want to celebrate your success then that's the best place in Lestor.", Lii replied in a small voice.

"Why should I go to a graveyard to celebrate my success?.", Rohan is surprised.

"To remember that life is very short and one day you are also going to end up in the graveyard. So, instead of celebrating you should work more to improve yourself. You will see sorrow on the left and happiness on the right, Graveyard of The Moon is that type of place.", Blake replied.

"So, basically you go there to get back on track for your work.", Rohan said.

"Is it beautiful like heaven's door, Blake?.", Makoto asked.