End of Volume 1 and a message.

Hey guys, it's me Utsav Bhatta. The author of this light novel named "FHAE". Volume one has ended now which also ends the Le 'Q' arc and I know it was short but come on, it was just the beginning. The real party is going to start from the next Volume.

To be honest, I was not planning to write this but since I am back to writing after months, I thought to cherish this moment and thank the ones who supported me when I was demotivated.

So, after I was finished publishing the 8th chapter months ago I was really demotivated to continue writing because there were no views on the previously published chapters  of mine and whenever I used to share my work on social media, people used to make fun of it or ignore it.

That's when I decided to end all of my ideas and continue to live my life but as we all know, the world is full of different kinds of people, and slowly and steadily, I started finding people who appreciated my work and started motivating me. I can't say all of their names here but you, yes you who is currently reading this from some part of the world, I just want to say...THANK YOU.

Your one read motivates me to keep on writing and present my imagination infront of you. Currently, in my mind, I have thousands of bizarre ideas which I want to include in this light novel in the future. So, all I want from you guys is to continue giving your love and support that you have been giving to this weird boy.

All of you supporting people, that I mostly met on social media, THANK YOU. All of you who believed in me and motivated me to continue writing, THANK YOU. All of you who have seen my work at least once in your lifetime, THANK YOU.

Your boy is back now and is going to present a lot of quality content infront of you. So, just promise me one thing, you will stick with "FHAE" till its last chapter and keep showering your support.

If you have read till now, then here's one last thing that I want you to do. When the last chapter of FHAE is going to be released, in its comment section I want you guys to tell me you had read the chapter 9 of FHAE in the past and kept your promise to stick with this journey till last. That way, this story is going to be more memorable for all of us.

So yeah guys, that's it for this chapter. If anyone want to see a preview of volume 2 then it will be down below and if anyone have any problems, suggestions regarding my work, then you can contact me through ubhatta94@gmail.com

*If you want to read the volume 2 while being completly unknown regarding what's coming next then I will suggest you to return now....

Preview of V2 (Le 'F' vs Le 'Q' arc):

Blake and his five friends were enjoying their time in the 'Graveyard of The Moon' when they have a unexpected meeting with some delinquents from another SLET. Here they are revealed about a new "challenge" which stoods ahead of them which seems impossible to overtake. Will these six friends overcome this challenge and make a name for them around the world or will get utterly defeated?, its a story yet unknown to anyone.