Mr. S???

Random information about this light novel: Makoto's favorite flower is Lily.

Vol 2, Chapter 13 (Le 'F' vs Le 'Q' arc)

"Are you guys confident that you can steal the papers?", Ebo asked while being a little bit nervous.

"If we can't steal the papers, then count yourself out from this Friendly Fire. I am pretty sure you can't get the required marks on your own.", Rohan said while looking at Ebo.

"I am well aware of that, give your best and steal the papers!!", Ebo answered quickly.

"I just hope everything goes as per-planned.", Lii said in a small voice while eating his lunch.

"Don't worry everyone, I believe in these two. They will manage somehow.", Lily said.

"Let's go to the classroom, lunch break will be over in ten minutes.", Blake stood up.

The remaining periods ended and now everyone is headed towards the dorm. Blake and the other five also picked up their bags and slowly started walking towards the dorm. The nervousness could be easily seen on their faces.

Just as always Shiki was in a hurry to go home. When his car drove pass the Le 'Q's main gate, Rohan and Blake slowly threw their bags, and when the bags reached the ground both of them vanished with a gust of wind in opposite directions.

They didn't actually vanish, they just ran so fast that for the other four, it felt like the presence of those two disappeared for a while.

Le 'Q's main building is a "V" shaped building and Shiki's cabin is the last room on the top floor. So, in order to hide from CCTV cameras, guards, students, and other obstacles Rohan and Blake both moved with caution.

Yesterday night, after everyone slept Blake and Rohan woke up and discussed what they will do if certain obstacles came their way.

The first obstacles are the CCTV cameras, which can be found in every corner of Le 'Q'. So, to be safe from that, Rohan broke some of them with stones or ran from certain angles from which CCTV cameras couldn't capture. In terms of Blake, he didn't do anything and just ran without giving a care about the cameras. He seemed to be captured in a lot of them.

Both of them tried to not make a single mistake because if somehow they were caught, their dream to crack FHAE will remain incomplete forever.

Both of them were running at the average speed of 42 km/hr, which seems impossible for kids of age 15 and 16 but for their trained bodies it was not a big deal.

Both of them knocked out some guards on their way by hitting on their pressure points and blocking their airflow before they could even notice them.

Finally, both of them were on the top floor of Le 'Q's main building.

"Let's do it.", Rohan said while taking out the spray to make the CCTV cameras of Shiki's cabin malfunction.

"There's no need to do that! And even if we do that authority will be very suspicious.", Blake said while stopping Rohan.

"Then, how are we going to steal the papers? Don't tell me you are planning to give up now?", Rohan gwaked at Blake.

"You really think I would do that? Earlier, at lunch break, I finished my lunch quickly to make all the CCTV cameras of my route and this cabin malfunction at this scheduled time.", Blake explained.

"That's really great of you, but I will not ask how you did that because I know you are not going to tell me anyway.", Rohan said while searching for questions.

"Here they are!!!!! Fast take all of its pictures.", Blake said while holding the questions.

"I am doing that.", Rohan said while clicking the pictures.

Meanwhile, at Le 'Q's main gate, someone had arrived. Yes, that person was Shiki. He drove back to Le 'Q' and is now ready to catch both Blake and Rohan red-handed.

"Those pieces of crap should be done by now, I will show them how foolish they are. Sorry, Mr. S but your son's journey in Le 'Q' ends here. He is not capable of continuing your legacy.", Shiki thought to himself while walking towards Le 'Q's main building.

Both Blake and Rahul were still taking the pictures while Shiki had reached the top floor and was now headed towards his cabin.

Shiki saw both of them and slowly started walking towards the cabin, he was about to talk but suddenly his phone vibrated.

Both Blake and Rohan felt someone was watching them so they decided to leave without taking the pictures of all of the questions.

"This much should be enough to make Ebo get the required marks.", Rohan said while closing his phone.

"You are right, let's get out of here as soon as possible.", Blake started walking outside of the cabin.

Shiki was hiding in another room on the same floor. "It's good my phone was on vibration mode, but who is calling me at a time like this? Is it Lexd?", Shiki thought to himself.

It was an unsaved number. Shiki picked it up and said in a small voice, "Who is this?"

"It's me."

When Shiki heard the person behind the call, he was speechless for a moment. He started sweating heavily and it was definitely not a comfortable reaction.

"3 months, 2 days, and 19 hours. After all this time you had to call me at a time like this, Mr. S??", Shiki asked with a gloomy look.

The person behind the call was hidden in the shadows. He was looking at the silent Pacific with the shadow of the beautiful full moon.

 He was looking at the silent Pacific with the shadow of the beautiful full moon

*This image does not belong to me, credit goes to the rightful owner.*

"Let him take the questions.", that man said in his soft and kind-sounding voice. His voice had no harm intended. It sounded like Shiki was talking with a baby.

"Oi oi but....", Shiki hesitated.

"It's an order, Shiki.", that man said before letting Shiki talk. Again, his voice sounded very kind and innocent.

"Roger.", the phone hung up after Shiki said this. "Is all of this for your son? Or is there a deeper meaning behind it? You are surely hiding something from 'us' Mr. S. Well there's no point in thinking about something if you can't take any actions regarding that matter.", Shiki thought while coming outside of the classroom.

Both Blake and Rahul had already reached outside of the main building and now were headed towards the dorm.

"Guess, I will also go home and rest.", Shiki said while yawning.

This way the evening of that day at Le 'Q' ended without an incident.

                                  -To be continued

(The test is getting nearer and nearer, will Ebo be fine??)

If you have any problems, suggestions, or recommendations regarding my work then you can contact me through: ubhatta94@gmail.com