Mr. S in action??

Random information about this light novel: Rohan Silva hates cats and dogs.

Vol 2, Chapter 15 (Le 'F' vs Le 'Q' arc)

The test ended and later on that day on Le 'Q's official website, the "nine" students who will participate in the upcoming Friendly Fire were revealed.

"Don't worry guys, I am pretty sure all of us got the required marking.", Lily smiled.

"You don't have to remind us about that.", Rohan replied.

"Here it is!!!", Blake showed his phone's screen to everyone.

It was as follow:

The first nine students who got the required marking in the test and who will compete against Le 'F' in the upcoming Friendly Fire are as follow:

1) Lii Leng (96/100)
2) Rohan Silva (95.5/100)
3) Albert Ohio (94/100)
4) Alker Hawks (94/100)
5) Anister Hawks (94/100)
6) Lily Dextor (93.5/100)
7) Blake Robbins (93/100)
8) Hana Makoto (91.5/100)
9) Ebo Osei (90.5/100)

The tense atmosphere changed and everyone had a smile on their face.

"Oi oi oi, gorilla you also got the required marking.", Lily said while looking at Ebo.

"Congratulations Ebo, let's do our best at the upcoming Friendly Fire.", Lii said in a small voice while smiling.

"Congratulations Ebo and I am glad that I also somehow made it.", Makoto sighed.

"Let's slay in the Friendly Fire and show those delinquents their place.", Blake smiled and shook hands with Ebo.

"Thank you, everyone, it's all thanks to you guys.", Ebo smiled and the relief and happiness could easily be seen on his face.

Rohan popped the party popper and everyone's attention shifted towards him.

"Blake and I already knew that we were going to be among those 10 students, so we prepared this small party.", Rohan was happy and thought to himself, "To be honest, I don't want these times with these guys to end, I wish we could live like this forever...."

"So, for all six of us being able to compete in the upcoming Friendly Fire, Cheeeeers!!!", Blake said while raising his cup of juice while others followed him.

"Cheeeers"

All six of them ate some snacks, sang, and enjoyed this peaceful moment. The day ended, Lily and Makoto went to their room while the boys also slept in their own room.

But in this moment of happiness, these six didn't realize something that was going to affect their Friendly Fire this coming Friday.

*Did you guys notice it?? Nah? Well, you will later know.*

Meanwhile, at his house, Shiki is sitting at his work table with a glass of wine and some ice beside it, ready to be served.

The same beast was at the same place hidden in the shadows with it's big blue eyes glowing like dinoflagellates when somethings disturbs the water.

"Why....did....you.......let.....that....kid....cheat....?, tell....me.....the.....reality!!", that beast said in its usual slow beast tone aggressively.

"You found out about it ka??, well I figured that much, your "Discern" is as good as always. I guess you are better at using it than any other Flawless Octagon. Well that was the reason old man Yoshira picked you as a Flawless Octagon.", Shiki laughed while looking at the beast.

Tnnng...Tnnng

Shiki's blood pressure increased drastically in seconds and he started hearing the loud echoed sounds of a bell inside of him.

"Don't you dare divert my question, Shiki, tell me the truth. Otherwise, I am informing this to the old geezer."

The voice of a man, probably around his 30s was coming from inside of Shiki's chest which only he could hear.

"This is....this technique, this beast is really on a whole another level if it can already transfer its aura into someone else's body. I have messed up, I underestimated him. Should I tell him the reality of what happened at the test? I am really in a difficult situation right now.", Shiki thought while trying to calm himself down and looking at the beast.

He could sense that if he lied or tried to run, he was sure to die in the hands of the beast but revealing the "information" to him about the test could lead to much bigger problems.

"You are pathetic as always, Shiki. You are a shame to us.", A kid probably 17 years old with weak looking physique and a short height with a book in his hand said while entering from the main door of the house.

"Oi oi, why are you here?", Shiki said while amazed and he gawked at that guy for a while.

"You stay quiet, I sensed a strong aggressive aura so I used my Discern and look who I have encountered.....", that kid said with a grin on his face.

"A Flawless Octagon, if I remember correctly, you are "Wolf". A talking beast who specializes in "Survival" and has an immense aura inside of him.", the kid continued while looking at the beast.

The beast came out of the shadow. A huge wolf with big grey fur with some black patches and big blue shining eyes, that beast was surely
"A Walking Catastrophe".

"I don't know what you guys are talking about, but you two seem to be the enemy of the great five nations. So, I am going to take you two to old geezer's place."

The kid's blood pressure also increased in an instant and he also heard the same voice and sound from inside of his chest.

"This is a perfect situation, to use 'that'. Oi beast, remember my name before we fight, it's 'Mr.S'.", that kid said while closing his book and putting it inside his long coat's pocket.

"What is he talking about??", Shiki questioned himself.

The beast emitted a lot of aura from his body which was green in color. It raised its paws and jumped towards the kid.

Shiki couldn't even move properly because of the aura emission while the kid pointed his hand towards the beast and said very fast in a loud voice, "Kneel down, bow your head, show respect. I am the greatest, I am the mightiest, I am your master."

"Heh?, oi oi this chant.", Shiki couldn't believe what he just heard.

The beast swiftly sliced the kid's head with its paws and when it looked back after finishing its attack, the kid's head was on the ground with blood all over the place.

Shiki couldn't believe his eyes and stood in his place in silence trying to get familiar with the situation.

"That chant, that chant......Is it fate? or did 'that' man did this on purpose? Anyway, I am saved for now.", Shiki said while being amazed by the current situation. He was so happy, delighted, and confused that his word choice was poor at the moment.

"What....are....you......talking about? this...brat...is...dead. He....just....talked..big.", Wolf said while looking at Shiki while he stopped emitting the aura.

Right after Wolf finished talking, the sliced head alongside all the blood on the kid's body moved and automatically got attached to the kid's neck.

Wolf was frozen, he just saw something out of this world thing. In his mind, just one thing started buzzing, "A dead human automatically got revived."

"As I thought, you are a pain in the ass ka.", the kid stood up while trying to remove some blood from his clothes.

                               -To be continued

(A lot of things happened in this chapter, like a lot....., did you like these turns of events?

If anyone has any problems, suggestions, or recommendations regarding my work, then you can contact me through: ubhatta94@gmail.com