War or Ignorance?

Random information about this light novel: Shiki's height is 6.2 feet.

Vol 2, Chapter 15 (Le 'F' vs Le 'Q' arc)

"Fighting a Flawless Octagon is definitely hard but with this chant, I can definitely beat the hell out of you.", the kid continued while looking at Wolf.

"There's not much left to talk. Oi, tell 'that man' to be ready to record a sound recording. I am pissed off.", Shiki said with a serious look while walking towards the kid. "And....see you in hell, crappy beast.", he continued with a grin while looking at Wolf.

"Heh?", the kid asked with confusion.

The Wolf's body moved on its own. Since it was a Flawless Octagon that specialized in survival, its natural instincts were of the next level and its Discern was also aware, It could sense that a danger which is beyond its level was upon him, it ran. It ran for its life, it was scared and sweating. It didn't know what was coming but it was definitely something that was enough to kill him in an instant.

It ran out of the main door in a flash, and Shiki let it pass by him.

"Oi numbskull!!!, the beast is running.", the kid shouted.

Shiki smiled.

The beast had already covered a distance of one kilometer. Both Shiki and the kid could feel its green aura with their Discern and finally,
Shiki snapped.

"R E V E R S E"

Right after he said that, all of a sudden the beast's head got cut off in an instant. It was the attack that it used against the kid.

"But...how?", The beast uttered its last words and died in an instant in the middle of the road while running for its life.

"So....you had planted your stuff inside of him as well?", the kid asked while looking at Shiki.

"Yeah, you never know what happens. I was handling him till now but that piece of shit really started taking me as a random-ass teacher. He needed a lesson.", Shiki said while putting the ice cube inside his wine glass.

"So, you want 'him' to record a sound recording saying that this was the doing of our family?", Kid asked.

"Yeah, I can't expose my real identity now, you also know why 'he' assigned me here.", Shiki looked at the kid.

"Ok, but those craps at the top and that geezer are not going to stay silent now.", the kid poured wine into another glass for himself.

"I exactly know what they are going do.", Shiki laughed.

"What??", the kid asked immediately.

"There's going to be a war!!!", Shiki was excited.

"Well that's obvious but the real question is, will 'he' allow this bold decision of yours?", the kid asked while taking a sip from his glass.

"Well, that's a thing yet unknown to all of us but I have a serious shit to ask you!! Why did you introduce yourself as Mr. S earlier?", Shiki gawked at the kid.

"Well, I used his chant, so I thought it would be cool to address his name. But, that's definitely a difficult and crazy chant.", the kid laughed.

"You copied that as well?! To be honest, I am impressed. You really deserve to be his 'right-hand man', and regarding the chant, I have a question. How does it really feel??, I mean being killed and then getting revived.", Shiki asked with a smile on his face.

"It was scary obviously, for a second I thought I was gone. If I hadn't completed that chant on time I was definitely dead.", the kid replied instantly.

"Well, thanks to my weakness against aura emission, I was also a dead fish at that moment.", both of them started laughing.

"Death of a Flawless Octagon, suicide or murder?"

This was the hot news the next morning, the news spread all over the world like a wildfire. Every single person on the Earth was amazed to hear this. A Flawless Octagon who was the master of survival died before everyone else. An investigation was started to find out the reality behind its death.

Meanwhile, in a small apartment in LA, seven amazing humans of that time were gathered. Yes, All of the remaining members of Flawless Octagon. But, for now, they are all unknown to us, hidden in the shadows of the apartment.

"I can't believe, someone amazing like that died.", Rohan said to Blake while only two of them were in the class.

Blake sighed and said, "There's still so much in this world that humans have yet to see."

"Heh?......, you really creep me out sometimes with your words.", Rohan stared at Blake.

Now, let's dive a bit deep into the sea, to be exact 10000 meters down inside the sea.

The five old geezer's with the highest authority in the world, the crest ministers of the great five nations, have gathered to discuss about a topic, "War or Ignorance?"

"We killed Wolf, our family killed that poor beast. We don't care what your decision will be but soon we are going to wage a war against you five. Till then, Adios.", a kind voice of a man in his 20s said.

This sound recording was sent to these top shots. Who sent it to them? What's their motive? Why do they want war? And mainly how was Wolf killed?

The beast who had the highest amount of aura inside of him, which allowed it to survive for years without eating or drinking a single drop of water. Its vast amount of aura allowed it to master the environment and aura sensing technique, Discern and become the greatest at it. But he was killed....in a horrifying way.

A loss of a Flawless Octagon was enough headache for the authorities but the recording made the crest ministers scratch their heads. It was a bad day for all of the higher-ups.

In the middle of this turmoil, a question was yet to be answered. War or Ignorance?

-To be continued

(The world is in a crisis, a war can break out any moment and we don't know what horror has yet to come but Blake and others are unaware....)

If anyone has any problems, suggestions, or recommendations regarding my work, then you can contact me through: ubhatta94@gmail.com