The Six Strikings

Do you guys have someone in your life who makes you feel comfortable just by being around them? and if the answer is yes then you are blessed.
-Utsav Bhatta

   Vol 1, Chapter 5 ( Le 'Q' arc )

"Ohhh!, this dorm is huge, well it's no surprise if you see the number of students tho.", Lily has a surprised look on her face.

This image is not mine, credits belong to the original maker

"Well then see you guys tomorrow at the college building", Ebo said this while entering his room with Blake.

"I wonder what type of personality the other two roommates of mine have ka", Blake pondered before entering the room.

After entering what they saw was one guy solving math problems while sitting at the study table and another one assisting him.

"So you two are the remaining ones. You guys seem friendly and good in nature but aren't good in Maths, am I right?", the guy who was assisting asked with a smile.

"Well, you are quite right and you seem like the type who tells everything he thinks right away and let me guess you are a math genius who comes from a very rich family, am I right? Blake replied with a straight face.

"Yeah, you are right, and from now on don't bring my family in the middle of our conversations, is that cool?", that guy replied.

"Got it", Blake replied while thinking, "In these types of situations agreeing with the opposing party is the wise decision because this guy seems to take no time judging others."

"Great then, by the way, I am Rohan Silva, 16 years old from India.", that guy said with his hands in his pockets.

"I am Blake Robbins, 15 years old from Lestor."

"I am Ebo Osei, 16 years old from Ghana."

"And what's your name?", Ebo asked the guy who was solving math problems while sitting at the study table.

"I am Lii Leng, 15 years old from China. You can say I am an introvert so I have difficulty talking to the people I just met, that's why I didn't introduce myself right away. Nice to meet you two.", he murmured.

"Nice to meet you as well.", both of them replied.

Ebo and Blake both changed their clothes and sat quietly on the bed.

"By the way Lii, were you doing the maths assignment earlier?", Ebo asked.

"Yeah, I finished it just now", Lii replied in a small voice.