A challenge?

Random info about this light novel: Blake Robbin's favorite sport is chess.

Vol 2, Chapter 10 (Le 'F' vs Le 'Q' arc)

Before starting the chapter, there's something I want to tell you all. I met someone named "Rohan" on social media yesterday and he seems to like my work, when I asked him for some suggestions, he told me to give some more explanation regarding the main character's so that he could imagine the characters properly while reading the chapters. So, Rohan, this is on your request brother. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. THANKYOU.
-Utsav Bhatta

*You can ignore this part if you want, but I will suggest you see this for the best reading experience*

Blake Robbins:
Age: 15.
Country: Lestor.
Favorite Subject: Political Science.
Hair color: Purple.
Skin color: Yellow to Red tone.
Eyes color: Black.
Height: 5.8

Lii Leng:
Age: 15.
Country: China.
Favorite Subject: Mathematics.
Hair color: Black.
Skin color: White.
Eyes color: *He has "Heterochromia" so his left eyeball is brown while the right one is blue.
Height: 5.5

Ebo Osei:
Age: 16.
Country: Ghana.
Favorite Subject: Sports Science.
Hair color: Black.
Skin color: Dark Brown.
Eyes color: Black.
Height: 5.9

Rohan Silva:
Age: 16.
Country: India.
Favorite Subject: Mathematics.
Hair color: Dark Brown.
Skin color: Yellow to Red tone.
Eyes color: Blue.
Height: 5.8

Lily Dextor:
Age: 15.
Country: United States of America.
Favorite Subject: Economics.
Hair color: Black.
Skin color: White.
Eyes color: Black.
Height: 5.4

Hana Makoto:
Age: 14.
Country: Japan.
Favorite Subject: Political Science.
Hair color: Brown.
Skin color: White.
Eyes color: Black.
Height: 5.5

*Starting the actual chapter*

"These are really tasty, I am having a second plate.", Lily said while munching.

"These are really as delicious as you told us they were.", Ebo said while looking at Blake.

"This sauce is the one that makes these dumplings so good, it is spicy and very flavourful.", Rohan said.

"The dumplings are also very juicy and it directly melts after entering your mouth.", Makoto said after taking a bite.

"I am so happy that I got the opportunity to eat these today.", Lii smiled.

While eating two pieces at a time Ebo said, "I will never forget the taste of these delicious dumplings."

After eating the dumplings, they headed towards the entrance of the Graveyard of the Moon which had a big white-colored entrance gate.

They entered through the gate and it was exactly how Blake described it, a big graveyard with a lot of people where you will find sorrow on the left and happiness on the right which was distinguished by a long, short white wall that could be seen from the gate.

They slowly went towards the right side through the crowd of people and the sight they saw was not what they expected it to be.

It was like a picnic spot where people were enjoying their quality time with their friends and families.

"The air here is relaxing.", Makoto takes a deep breath.

"What an amazing place, I will come here at least once a month to study.", Lii murmured while enjoying the place.

"I can't believe people find happiness in these types of places as well, Lestor is a great country.", Rohan smiled.