"Shell we Dye?" PLATONIC |Mikey x NB Hair dyer reader|

-A/N-

this is a platonic oneshot becuase i wanted to do one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n pov

I need to redye my hair, it's so pale from my last dye. It's so gross looking, I had an idea to have Mikey help me because he always wanted to know how to dye people's hair, sounds fun enough. Plus it won't cost me 200 bucks.

I went to the store to buy some f/c (favorite color) hair dye enough to cover my h/l (hair length). I smile while walking over to the manhole in the alley way and I open the manhole and go inside. I climb down the ladder and hum my favorite song.

I made it to the lair and saw Mikey on the skating ramp so I chose to sit down and watch him.

"y/n! Hiii!!" he happily yelled.

"Hey mike! Soooo i know you have been wanting to learn how to dye hair so i may have gotten something.'' I said pulling out the hair dye stuff from the CVS bag. His face was priceless and I laughed at it.

He hugged me tight as we laughed.

He let go and we went to the bathroom to start bleaching and dying my hair.

I start talking, "okay so depending on the person's hair you want to bleach it first, so imma mix up the bleach just like.....this!" I smiled and showed him the bleach in the bowl.

"Then you section the person's hair and, well, place the bleach on the sections. Take it slow but not too slow!" I showed him while sectioning off my hair and started bleaching it. It kinda burned so I had a bit of shaky hands.

"Why are your hands shaking?" he asked me.

"Oh right, the bleach burns a bit so it kinda hurts" I sighed while still applying the bleach.

-after applying-

"Now I take this shower cap thingy, gather all of the hair and let it sit for 20 minutes, so let's do something for a while '' I say while setting a timer on my phone and stretching.

"Alrighty!!" He smiled and took my hand to the arcade, to the DDR game. We started playing.

-20 mins later-

I won at ddr and my phone went off for the timer and I sigh in relief.

Me and Mikey go over to the bathroom and I start washing out the bleach.

"You wanna make sure to get it all out and make sure it's COLD water!" I laugh.

He nodded really invested in the teaching.

"Now it's the fun part, the dying part!" I smiled and I grabbed the dye from the plastic bag.

"Okay so now we mix the dye with this stuff and now we have.....this! (f/c)''I showed Mikey the bowl of (f/c) dye.

"Oooh that's so cool!!!!" he yelled happily, i covered my ears and he apologized.

"Okay now, we need to section it off too" I said while sectioning my hair off again.

"Then we add the dye!" I smiled while applying the dye without gloves (oops).

-after applying-

"Ah shoot, I forgot gloves! Whoops!" I laughed and Mikey joined me but he got some dye on his shell and he smiled.

"Can we dye my shell!!!!!" he exclaimed.

"I do have an hour till this works its magic so...OF COURSE!" I smiled as I grabbed a paint brush for him and we started drawing things on his shell. He is the dye.

-an hour later-

We were laughing hard while talking and my timer went off for us and so i leaned over the tub and started washing my hair while he hopped into the tub washing his shell, surprisingly enough both dye's stuck!

We finished and we were again laughing at the fact his shell could hold hair dye. We didn't know why we were laughing so hard but all we know is that nothing was gonna stop us from being friends!

-A/N-

i hope you enjoyed this little one, it was really fun to write! I dyed my hair irl so i thought i would do this! currently its a very faded pink s faded people mistake me for blonde lol.