A little surprise oneshot for someone special :)

hi, you know who you are. this is your fave character. enjoy <3 also very short lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood outside your school, it was homecoming night, you invited Leo to go with you cus this was his jam. You wore a blue suit to pay tribute to leo, you didn't know what leo was gonna wear but you didn't care. The coolest person was about to arrive and take you to dance.

Many people prior asked you to homecoming, you didn't think it was real due to you underestimating your good looks. You thought about the people who asked you out, so weird.

You sighed a calm sigh as you saw Leo walking up to you in (f/f) suit. You were surprised, you both chose each other's favorite colors, you found it so cute and fun and was excited to take pictures and spend the night with him. He walked over with a bouquet and smiled proudly.

"Flowers for the most handsome boy?" he smiled, handing them to you. Your face dusted a pink color and you laughed in a fluster.

"I didn't get you anything, how dare you get me these!" you laughed but also felt bad for not getting him anything. He shrugged and hugged you.

"I don't care about gifts, I just love your smile.'' He hugged you tighter. You held his hand as you walked in together. You were so giddy and happy, the person you wanted to date was there..holding your hand and being so sweet and romantic to you.. You smiled wider as you two walked in and went straight to the snack table.

You paid for him, he paid for you as you two had like 3 snacks in your arms and laughed at each other. Leo dragged you to the dance floor and you two started dancing. Soon enough a slow dance came on. You gulped and Leo placed his hands on your waist and you placed your hands over his shoulders. You two swayed to the music.

You gazed into eachothers eyes and smiled.