"Play with fire~" |Donnie x male villain reader|

heads up people. this gets spicy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were the best villain in New York and you knew that. Everywhere you walked people got out of your way and were scared. You always had this smile on your face. You had a name in the paper, The New York Physco. Though..you liked the name one person you always fought gave you. BlackOut. Oh man, this man was a great fighter. It made you crazy. Yes he was a turtle person but..you didn't care for looks. You liked the attitude. You felt better than everybody. You didn't have a bad childhood or anything, you had a good family even. You just chose to be a villain because you could!

One day you were walking the streets ready to cause some trouble. Maybe arson,maybe robbery. You smiled and chose arson. You walked up to a building little did you know your favorite hero..the purple turtle, Donnie. You pulled out a lighter and a bottle of beer with some cloth in it. You smiled evilly and lit the cloth, out of nowhere the turtle jumped down and kicked the bottle out of your hand. You jolted but then placed your guard up and placed your hand on your hip.

"Awe~ Don..stealing my fire?" you smiled evilly.

"You shouldn't be near fire." Donnie said in a fighting position.

"I love to watch the castles burn~" you chuckled.

"Blackout. You are a monster." he laughed.

"I always liked to play with fire~" you smiled once more and ran up to him and you two started the fight. You kicked him and he blocked his forearm. You jumped back standing. He ran at you and tried to hit you with his Bo staff and pinned you to the ground.

"You're dangerous and I'm loving it~" you said slyly. Donnie got flustered slightly and let you go and immediately you ran at him using your leg to pin him.

"The taste of a poison paradise~" you smiled, kissing him on the cheek. He froze as you took him by the face and chuckled. He broke free and kicked you in the gut. You groaned but got up and smiled.

"Intoxicated me now, with your loving now huh" donnie said reading his bo staff. You smiled, and ran at him kicking him, he blocked with his staff. You growled but smiled once more, your eyes showing kinda craziness. Donnie felt weird but then striked you and you dodged. You ran behind him and kicked him in the battle shell then ran back in front of him and kicked him in the plastron.

"You ever gonna give up baby?~" you flirtatiously asked. He laid on the floor, you using your foot to pin him, his face turning pink slightly.

"STOP GIVING ME MIXED FEELINGS!" Donnie yelled and you looked at him surprised.

"What darling?" you asked.

"The nicknames the flirting! Do you like me or not!?" he asked.

"I like you a lot, purple turtle, but you always wanted to fight, so..i chose to fight you, only way to show the flame of my heart" you said but you wanted to facepalm yourself, that sounded way better in your head then out loud. You see his face turn pink and you let him go, he stands up but he doesn't try to fight you. He looks at you and walks over. You get ready to fight. But he just takes the hood of your outfit and kisses you. You freeze but then you lean into it.

You kissed him back and it was very passionate. You rested your hands on his shoulders and he gripped your waist. Small moans came from both of you. You pinned him to the wall but kept kissing him. You broke away for air, a string of saliva connecting you two. You stared at him and he stared back. Both faces are red with heat. You backed up from him smirking.

You start walking away and you look at him.

"See you later, Donatello~" you smirked and ran away.