DP Episode 2: Arriving at Jubilife City

3rd P.O.V

Before arriving in Jubilife City, Ace and Dawn met the Pokemon Bard name Nando with its partner Budew, Then Dawn ask Nando to battle with her Piplup without Ace's instruction so that she won't rely on him all the time, and after a few minutes, Nando defeats Dawn and her Piplup by using Sunny Day to quickly charger Solarbeam and hitting Piplup in a super effective move.

Then they rest up for the night since it began nighttime, then Nando was pondering between participating in the Pokemon Contest or Gym Battle, but Ace and Dawn were arguing a little about which was better, but Nando calm them down by hearing the night music from the Pokemon living there now Ace ask Nando to battle before he and Dawn went to Jubilife City which he agreed to it so the next day Ace choose Houndour while Nando chooses Budew then their battle begins and the first attack is from Houndour using Bite while Budew counter it using Bullet Seed, but Houndour was quicker biting Budew unable to use Bullet Seed cause of flinching using Bite.

Next Budew uses Mega Drain to absorb Houndour's health and heal Budew's health, then Houndour uses Ember hitting Budew in a super effective move causing him to push back away, but suddenly Budew evolves in Rosalia, and with that Rosalia uses Sunny Day and Solarbeam to quickly charges it and shooting toward Houndour, but he uses Smog to cover the area so that Rosalia can't see it targets so it misses, then Houndour finish it off with Ember, ending the battle making the winner is Ace and Houndour. After the battle, Nonda has already chosen which one he will take, but he picks both of them cause he enjoyed battling them and he won't give up on either of them so with that Nonda left and Dawn and Ace headed to Jubilife City for Dawn's first Pokemon Contest.

Mini Timeskip

In Jubilife City the pair made their way to the Pokemon Center, there they saw a good number of kids heading to the Pokemon Trainer School not so far away and soon enough they made it inside the Pokemon Center where they are greeted by Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy: "Ah. *Bow and smile* Welcome to Jubilife City."

Dawn blinked a few times as she recalls back in Sandgem Town's Pokemon Center and their Nurse Joy look similar.

Ace: "Don't worry. All Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny are alike, but with a few small key differences that are noticeable or not. *Look at this Nurse Joy* Like this one, is a bit taller by two inches than the Nurse Joy that we saw back in Sandgem Town."

Dawn: "Oh!"

Nurse Joy: "*Giggle* Thank you for noticing that young man and most people don't notice the differences between us."

Ace: "It's no problem and also we are here to heal up our Pokemon and set up two Guest Rooms for us for about two days."

Nurse Joy: "Oh course. Hold on a second."

She said while taking the Pokeballs from the pair which both had six in total, healing them up, and typing on a computer of two rooms for the trainers.

Dawn: "Now what should we do next?"

Ace: "Well see our rooms first, then we train as I need to train for my first Gym Battle and you need to train for your contest."

Nurse Joy: "Oh, a contest. There's a Pokemon Contest in Jubilife City and its starts tomorrow."

Dawn: "Tomorrow?!"

Nurse Joy: "Yes, do you both wish to sign up?"

Ace: "She does. *Point at Dawn* But I will register for the Sinnoh League."