DP Episode 8: Saving Professor Rowan

3rd P.O.V

After Ash's humiliating loss against Roark the Rock Gym Leader at the Oreburgh Gym there was an incident where a wild Aerodactly flew around the city using Hyber Beam on every building. because of Team Rocket namely Jess, James, and Meowth who stole the revival machine and revive Aerodactly who went rogue. 

When Roark with Ash and Brock at the mining site where Armaldo and Kabuto where there, because of Aerodactly destroyed a wall at the research lab where they keep them, but they were angry at Aerodactly so they attack him, but missed so they follow him to the mining site.

But when they almost returned them back Team Rocket captured Cranidos, Armaldo, and Kabuto with their machine, but Aerodactly suddenly appeared and used Giga Impact to free the Pokemon that they captured and then Aerodactly went to them next with Giga Impact, but Dawn, Ace, and Zoey arrived with their Pokemon namely Piplup and Ralts with Dawn used her performance to dodge Aerodactly Giga Impact by waiting for a bit until jump and spin making it easy to dodge it, then Piplup and Ralts jump at the back of Aerodactly push it on the ground so that the scientist can easily capture on the Pokeball.

Then the next problem is Team Rocket who stole the revival machine when Cranidos went chase after them, Team Rocket use a rocket net to capture Cranidos, but Cranidos evolved into Rampardos and decimated them by using Zen Headbutt blasted off again they said, and also this is how Rampardos look like.

After that Incident Dawn and Ace were ready to leave Oreburgh City and went back to Jubilife City and headed to their next stop at Floarome Town where Dawn's next Pokemon Contest is.

Ace: "Looks like we're going now since Dawn's nest Pokemon Contest is in Floaroma Town."

Dawn: "Sorry for not watching you rewatch against Roark, Ash."

Ash: "It's fine since you guys are busy with your journey. And besides your performance when your Pokemon face off against Aerodactly is amazing."

Zoey: "Yeah, and next time we meet whether in a Pokemon Contest or Gym Battle we'll always have your back."

Dawn: "Thanks, you guys."

Brock: "Did you have everything you need for the trip back to Jubilife City?"

Ace: "Yup, all packing is done, and thanks for picking which Pokemon food is best for our Pokemon, Brock."

Brock: "I'll be always to help you guys in need."

Ace: "Ash, next time we meet let's see how strong you and your Pokemon are in a Pokemon Battle."

Ash: "You bet, I can't wait to battle you, Ace!"

Ace: "*Look at Dawn* C'mon Dawn, let's head back to Jubilife City then go to Floaroma Town for your first win at the Pokemon Contest, see ya guys!."

He began leaving while waving at them goodbye.

Dawn: "*Look at Ace* Hey, wait! *Look at the Trio* Bye guys and good luck on your Gym Battle, Ash!"

Then Dawn followed Ace, who was waiting for her and with that, they both continued their journey back to Jubilife City.

Timeskip

After leaving Oreburgh City and getting the Oreburgh City Gym Badge, the pair are going back to Jubilife City for the next few days. On these next few days both Dawn and Ace travel through the forest, meeting different kinds of Pokemon and Pokemon Trainers who want to battle Ace and his Pokemon he agrees cause he needs to level up his Houndour and Murkrow since they didn't get any action at the Oreburgh Gym and Grotle who can't be used from his new body changes. And with that Ace mostly wins with a few little losses since Ace wants to improve Grotle new body instead of winning against the trainers who challenged him while Dawn was practicing her performance with her Pokemon because of her next Pokemon Contest at Floaroma Town. And Piplup was trying to show off his performance to Azumarill since he thought she was beautiful which Azumarill appreciate it.