DP Episode 12: Paul vs Cynthia

3rd P.O.V

After Ace defeats Gardenia at the Eterna Gym and gets his second Gym Badge the Forest Badge, the duo left Eterna City and heads to their next destination Hearthome City where Dawn's next Pokemon Contest and Ace's third Gym Badge will take place, But before they could arrive at Hearthome City they arrive at Amity Square after two days of traveling through the forest who is still sharing one tent where they meet a familiar person that they meet at the Eterna City where the person was standing at the ice cream stand.

Dawn: "No way it's Cynthia!"

At the ice cream stand there they see Cynthia standing and thinking about the kind of flavor of ice cream she wants to order.

Cynthia: "Hmm..."

Jessy: "Excuse..."

James: "Know what you'd like just yet?"

Cynthia: "Well every one of them looks great."

Ace: "Then try all of them. All of the flavors of ice cream are great, you know? *Waving at Cynthia* Hello Cynthia remembers us at Eterna City?"

Cynthia looked at the duo surprised to see them again.

Cynthia: "Ace and Dawn! Is great to see you two. *Look at Ace* So that means you won your second badge, am I right?"

Ace: "You betcha I did. With the help of my Pokemon and my cheerleader squad as well."

He said while looking at Ace who smirked at Dawn who was blushing.

Dawn: "*Blush* Y-You think so? I'm glad."

Ace: "*Blush* Yeah. Cause without you cheer for me I couldn't think I won my second badge."

Dawn: "*Blush* Ace..."

Ace: "*Blush* Dawn..."

The duo was looking at each other in a daze while Cynthia and Team Rocket in disguise as an ice cream stand employee were looking at the duo with smirked faces.

Cynthia and Team Rocket: "Ah, youth and the young love coming from that couple."

Cynthia: "Anyway but where would I put them all?"

Team Rocket sweatdrop at the indecisive on the ice cream, but then Cynthia thinks of something.

Cynthia: "I know! I'll take a triple cone with chocolate, mint, strawberry, and cookies and cream and make it two more for my guest."

Ace and Dawn shook their heads when they mention that Cynthia offer them ice cream.

Dawn: "Are you sure about that, Cynthia?"

Cynthia: "Nonsense! Your guest and friend."

Ace and Dawn look at each other and they sigh and nod at Cynthia who gave one each for both of them which they appreciate it. And with that, they went to the top of the hill to see an old ruin with ancient text on it while they were looking at the ancient text Dawn and Ace, and especially Cynthia was licking their ice cream. 

Suddenly Dawn and Ace heard a familiar voice so they turned around to see the trio of Ash, Brook, and Zoey and with them is Paul.

Ash: "Hey Ace and Dawn I heard two days ago that Ace won his second Gym Badge from Gardenia."

Ace: "You bet."

Dawn: "Zoey I got my first ribbon! *Show the ribbon* I see?"

Zoey: "That's great!"