DP Episode 14: Arriving at Hearthome City / Third Gym Battle

3rd P.O.V

Both Ace and Dawn arrive at Hearthome City where both the Pokemon Contest and Gym Battle will take place as they are at the Pokemon Center, they hear something about the Gym Leader beginning to leave for her journey which makes Ace worried that he won't have his Gym Battle today.

Ace: "Murse Joy, what do you mean that the Gym Leader will be leaving today?"

Nurse Joy: "Why yes, since Miss Fantina will be going on a journey in a few hours."

When she said that Ace began running out of the Pokemon Center and headed to the Hearthome City Gym also he told Dawn to reserve a room at the Pokemon Center which she nodded.

Mini Timeskip

After a few minutes of searching the Hearthome City Gym, he finally finds it and when Ace enters the Gym he sees a purple-haired young woman wearing a long purple gown from her feet.

Her name is Fantina the Hearthome Gym Leader and the one that Ace will have to face today

Ace: "Excuse me, are you the Hearthome City Gym Leader?"

Fantina: "Ah yes. My name is Fantina the Hearthome City Gym Leader and specialize in Ghost-type Pokemon also in a few hours I'll be going on a journey to become even stronger, so that means I'll close the Gym for now."

Ace: "I see. Am Ace Stone from Mossdeep City in Hoenn Region and I was wondering before you leave, I'll challenge you to a battle for the Hearthome Gym badge?"

Fantina: "I see so you are a challenge and competing in the Sinnoh League, am I right?"

Ace: "You bet."

Fantina: "And I heard that you're from the Hoenn Region, am I right as well?"

Ace: "Of course."

After he said that Fantina quickly held both of his hands and her eyes had a sparkly look.

Fantina: "And you met the previous Hoenn Champion Wallace since I heard two years ago that Steven Stone became the new Champion when he defeated Wallace."

Ace: "Yeah. When Big Brother won and became a Champion of Hoenn they became friends even with me also with her daughter as well."

Fantina: "So that means you saw his battle style that looks beautiful and unique. I want to go on a journey to search for my unique battle style and also this will be my last battle for today against you, Ace to see what battling you have!"

Ace: "Fine by me, either way, I'll win this and get my third badge."

Mini Timeskip

There, Ace Stone will face off against Fantina the Hearthome City Gym Leader and there we see Dawn wearing her cheerleader outfit with her Pokemon who also wearing a cheerleader outfit. Ace saw Dawn in a cheerleader outfit making him blush.