DP Episode 13: Triple Evolution

3rd P.O.V

After parting ways with Cynthia once more cause she went to Celeste Town meanwhile Ash, Brock and Zoey stopped by a random Pokemon Center because Zoey sprain her ankle leaving Ace and Dawn to continue their journey towards Hearthome City where Dawn's next Pokemon Contest and Ace Gym Battle will be. Also, they learned that the Pokemon Contest will become a Double Performance meaning it will have two Pokemon will be performing on the stage making Dawn nervous, but Ace comforts her making her relax cause she has time to practice her performance with her Pokemon.

But before they could arrive at Hearthome City, they were battling two trainers who seems to be a couple, and also they brought out Leafeon the Grass-type evolution of Eevee and by the way, this is what they look like.

And the other is a Ponyta and this how Ponyta looks like.

Meanwhile Ace brought out his Azumarill and Dawn brought out her Shiny Ralts and with that their Pokemon Battle is about to end

Couple 1: "Ponyta use Ember!"

Ace: "Azumarill counter it using Scald!"

Both Pokemon send out powerful moves that collided to create a small explosion.

Couple 1: "If that's the case then, Ponyta use Flame Charge at them!"

Couple 2: "And Leafeon supports Ponyta using Razor Leaf!"

Ponyta charges at Ralts while Leafeon sends out multiple razor-sharp leaves at Azumarill who uses Aqua Ring to heal its wounds. Ace looked at Dawn who nodded meaning that they have a plan in mind.

Dawn: "Ralts use Confuse Ray on Ponyta!"

Ralts sends an energy orb at the charging Ponyta which it hits making Ponyta confuse and also making Ponyta charge at the Razor Leaf that Leafeon went to attack Azumarill.

Couple 1: "Oh no, Ponyta!"

Ace: "Azumarill uses Hydro Pump on Ponyta at full power!"

Azumraill sent out a powerful Hydro Pump which send Ponyta to a tree making it unable to battle.