DP Episode 9: Second Pokemon Contest

3rd P.O.V

After Ace woke up and sees that Dawn was still sleeping on his chest and drooling from her mouth, looking cute, Ace sighed and tried to wake up Dawn because it was morning already. She woke up embarrassed that she did it again, but Ace quickly calm her down and Dawn said that it was okay with that, they fix their tent to head straight to Floaroma Town.

Upon arriving at Floaroma Town said that tomorrow is for the Pokemon Contest which means one more day for practice for her performance before she could perform she saw a poster saying that there was a cooking lesson for Pokemon Poffings and both of them agreed on it. After agreeing that they want to learn to cook Poffings they headed to a house where the lesson will take and there she taught them how to cook Poffings after they have to cook by themselves Ace cook the Poffings slightly burn which his Pokemon didn't like it while Dawn remembers what her mother taught her about her recipe for Glameow which her Pokemon didn't like the taste since the teacher told them that each Pokemon had a different taste and with that Dawn tried different kind of ingredients which her Pokemon like it after tasting her Poffings.

Timeskip

At the Pokemon Center and everyone is lively today, because is the day where for the Pokemon Contest to start this afternoon so at the back of the Pokemon Center where the training ground is.  Dawn practices the Pokemon Contest with her new Pokemon Pachirizu and the rest and so Ace Pokemon.

Then Dawn asks Pachirizu to use Discharged which looks like an electric firework and is beautiful. When that's done Dawn gave her Pokemon a Poke Puff which they liked a lot, but they want more, Dawn refused it since they need to practice more which make Pachirizu use Discharged on everyone except for Houndour which he quickly escapes and then uses Ember on Pachirizu to stop using Discharged on everyone especially Dawn's hair which looks like a mess.

Dawn: "Aaaahhh! Oh no, not my hair again..."

???: "Hey, Dee Dee."

Dawn: "Dee Dee?"

Ace: "Who's Dee Dee?"

Dawn: "Only one guy knows that name!"

There they see a boy with his hair colored red, the same age as Dawn and Ace, wearing light green long sleeves and a dark green vest. He also wearing light gray pants and on his wrist a Poke Watch color blue.

 He also wearing light gray pants and on his wrist a Poke Watch color blue

This boy is Kenny, Dawn's Childhood friend in her younger days as a kid.

Kenny: "That's right. Good to see ya, Kid."

Dawn: "Kenny it is you!

Kenny: "And loving that dew."

Dawn: "Oh? *Looking at her messy hair and trying to fix it* Anybody can have a bad hair day."

Ace: "Dee Dee, huh? It must be her nickname when she was a kid."

Kenny: "*Look at Houndour* What do you know Dee Dee's got herself a Houndour. Dee Dee's all grown up."