Ch. 1

"YOU WANT TO FUCK THIS ONE TOO!?" Stella yelled throwing Pringles across the room while Tami runs towards him with an ice pack. She turns and almost gets hit with a flying pot.

"EEK!" Tami shrieks.

"A-are you alright Tami? " Pringles asks getting up and wobbling.

"Yes, I'm fine where's the Mistress phone to call her brother?" Tami assures Pringles as she looks around the room

"I'll fetch it you can sit-" Pringles let out standing up.

"Damn it! Just stay there you are beaten up for bloody fucks sake!" Tami scolds as she runs to the phone and leaves Pringles sitting on the ground.

"And anyway I owe you! " Tami yells scurrying to the room and following Stella sheepishly.

"Ugh, are you good at anything?! " Stella growled at Tami.

"Uhm I don't know Mistress I- am not sure. Would you have the pleasure of telling me?" Tami asked trembling.

"Ugh never mind Andre! I thought I fucking told you-" Stella yelled grabbing the phone from Tami and stomping to her room like a teenager. Tami shrugs and walks over to see Pringles making breakfast for Prince Stolas and Princess Octavia eating cereal.

"Uhm Princess Octavia need a spoon for your cereal?" Tami asked hesitating.

"No I'll be fine thanks," Via says rolling her eyes and grinning.

"Alright, then I will check on you in an hour," Tami said leaving the kitchen and heading to her room.

"Heyyy Tami! What chu do'in? " Lydia giggled putting on a little black skirt. While Tami sits on a bean bag chair.

"Oh hey, Lydia I'm so tired of running back and forth." Tami sighed scratching her head.

"Yea Stella's little much... But I'm sure she'll be better!" Lydia chuckled heading to Stella's room.

"Ya, YOU can say that you've been her maid for 14 years! " Tami scolded

"Hey! I needed that money I was 21 cut me some slack alright?" Lydia said crossing her arms.

"Ya whatever I'll take this shift with Pringles " Tami shrugged.

"Ok, I call to work with Stella again!" Lydia said jumping. Running to Stella's room almost slamming the door.

"Ok, back to work I guess " Tami sighed getting up from her seat.

Note:
Tami is around Pringles age Tami is questioning (but has feelings for Pringles cause yes he deserves love)

And Lydia is 35 (She is Lesbian )