Ch.12

"That was such a stupid thing to fucking do! Why did I meet with her I fucking knew damn well that was a shit fuck move!" Lydia muttered as she bumped into an overlord.

"Watch it!" The Moth overlord shouted as he slapped Lydia.

"Goddamn who the fuck hurt you, sweetie?" Lydia asked recovering from the slap quickly as she headed to the palace.

"You dare talk to me like that? Actually, we could use Imps like you to show how pathetic your species is." The overload snapped back as he puffed out some heart-shaped smoke. Keeping Lydia from leaving.

"I'm fine handsome I don't need dicks I much rather have to clean toilets than work for porno shit," Lydia answered and looked back to see the overlord standing in front of her, and to the corner of her eye she Stella rushed over.

"Shit! Not her! not her! She can't see me like this! she can't!" Lydia panicked as she struggled to get out of his grip.

"Please let me go!" Lydia let out as the smoke started to choke her.

"No cocky now are we? " the overlord asked as he let her go and walked off leaving a card with his phone on it.

"Valentino..... tsk as I'll contact HIM " Lydia muttered as she looks over to see Stella across the street from her staring with a worried expression. They made eye contact.

"Tsk" Lydia let out as she rolled her eyes and went home.

-3 days later-

"That was so fucking embarrassing! " Lydia muttered as she remembered the event from three days before. Then remembers Stella's worried face.

"Ugh! Fuck this! I am going to take a breather, Tami. Will you cover for me?" Lydia asked to the smaller imp.

"Oh yeah sure? Is there something wrong?" Tami asked.

" Everything is fine I promise just need a break," Lydia answered as she texted Verosika.

"Hey, it's been a while want to meet up?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah... I need this! Fucking work. It's  is a pain and I think I could use a good fuck" Verosika responded.

-3 hours later-

"Damn that's deep shit" Verosika responded as she lit a cigarette, and handed it to Lydia.

"Tsk you tell me how was hell for Ya since we broke up?" Lydia asked as she covered herself on the bed's blankets.

"Well got my credit card taken away and paid for shit horse ride lessons" Verosika responded as she went closer to Lydia and pinned her down.

"Ughh can you explain why we broke up? " Verosika asked as she kissed Lydia.

"Mmh~ nothing much just different lifestyles. you wanted to be an idol while I wanted to be a maid the easy life for my species...." Lydia sighed as Verosika got off of her and rolled to the other side of Lydia.

"Anyways I should get going shits not gonna clean themselves you know. And here it's not every day you fuck an idol at least gotta thank you for your service." Lydia let out a sigh as she handed Verosika 1,500 dollar bills.

"Thanks but yeah I have a concert in the Envy Ring in 3 hours so I'll see you later," Verosika responded as she got herself dressed.

"Alright then mwah," Lydia responded as she kissed Verosika on the cheek and left for the Palace.

Note:
Lydia and Stella aren't technically dating and Lydia needs some love after these past chapters. And Verosika still kind of likes Lydia but not enough to date her yk? More like fuck buddies when shit gets tough and when they need a break.