Ch. 8

"Tami? Hurry and wake up we have to head to work" Pringles explained shaking Tami gently.

"Oh yes of course," Tami said getting her hair fixed and as the left, she held Pringle's hand and kissed him on the cheek. Making him turn red.

-meanwhile-

"Here you go Via enjoy!" Lydia said giving Via her breakfast.

"Thanks..." Via mumbled rubbing her eyes. Lydia heads to the bathroom to clean the toilets.

"Hi! Who are you? I'm new here... My name is Rudy!' Rudy said shaking Lydia's hand.

" I'm an old maid of Andre and my name is Lydia please don't shake my hand so rapidly," Lydia muttered in a cold voice.

"Oh sorry! May I ask how old you are? I'm 23!" Rudy asked.

"35 and why do you act like a child? If you are old enough to drink and shit? Be more mature if you want to survive in hell." Lydia warned. As she started scrubbing the floors.

"35? I thought you were my age! You look very young! But fine I'll drop the act. " Rudy sighed scratching her head. As she leaves the room without another word.

"Tsk, what did she want?" Stella asked while Lydia stares at her with a cold expression.

"Nothing and why does it matter to you?" Lydia asked scrubbing the bathtub harder and faster.

"Don't ducking tell me you're still mad! Are you for real? I only meant that ONE imp. And not the whole race! Come on~" Stella argued pinching Lydia's cheek and starting to pull her close to her body.

"S-Stella! Stop! Please?!" Lydia pleaded.

"I'm not in the mood and if you want sex go ask my ex Verosika or her crew just leave me alone alright?" Lydia let out squirming out of Stella's grip.

"Fine if you so wish, " Stella said angrily tears almost streaming out.

"Hello, Ma'am. How are you doing?" Rudy asked. Before Stella rolls her eyes and shoves her way.

"What up with her? " Rudy asked.

"Nothing she's just mad I scolded her for the 10th time this month about respecting our species," Lydia replied in a salty tone. As she finishes with the bathroom sink.

"You dare scold royalty??" Rudy asked in disbelief.

"Ya like shit I've known her for 14 years! I can do what I want! But if you tried you'd be fired." Lydia shrugged as she left the bathroom to tidy the bedrooms.

-12 hours later-

"Who does she think she is?" Stella mumbled walking down the stairs. Still angry about the morning.

"Sister you alright? Did your idiotic husband do something?" Andre asked mocking her.

"Shut up Andre Octavia! Hurry and pack your bags we need to leave now!" Stella yelled as she went to the car while Lydia helped Via pack and carry multiple bags. As they drove off.

"Mom? Did something happen?" Via asked concerned.

"No, I'm just mad don't talk to me" Stella replied coldly while Lydia slept next to the driver.

-meanwhile-

"Almost done there Pringles?" Tami asked cleaning the kitchen while Pringles cleaned some spilled cereal.

"Yes almost done and the day is almost finished." Pringles mentioned.
While Tami finishes everything she walks into the plant room and finds Stolas passed out.

"OH MY SATAN " Tami shrieks loud enough for Pringles to hear. As he runs to Tami.

"Is he?" Tami asked trembling.

"No he's fine but we should find some help around here should we ask his imp lover?" Pringles suggested.

"I'm not sure but we should ask for help" Tami started as she check for a pulse and made sure he didn't hit his head too hard.

"Alright then let's go and hurry!" Pringles said as they both ran out.

Note:

So yes Lydia did at once date Verosika but they only broke up because of different career paths no hard feelings. Tho.