Ch. 14

-3 days later-

"Lydia? Are you okay?" Rudy asked as they both entered the hell elevator.

"yes, I'm just so confused... I mean- I love somebody but they're such a bitch like- they don't know when to quit or when to stop... But I still love them why...? Why? Why?! WHY?! " Lydia screamed clutching her hair feeling guilty of ever loving Stella but still cherishing her moments with her even after everything the abuse she caused to Stolas...., the neglect of Octavia, and the 'protection' of her status... Sobbing she kneels to the ground and cries.

"h-hey! Calm down! You don't want to cause a scene, do you? How about you... Uhm I'm not sure if seeing them would be the best option for you. But you look like you want to...?" Rudy asked rubbing Lydia's back.

"ya I guess.. -sniff- I- no- I- shouldn't" Lydia muttered.

"oh my God.- I mean satan Just see them before I beat your ass" Rudy threatened. As she lifted Lydia as they both got off the elevator.

"Hey! You can stay with me for a while I'm sure Andre wouldn't mind! Here I'll call a taxi to take you there! I'll be there tomorrow though... Family stuff you know how it is. Anyways I'll catch ya later!" Rudy yelled as she stopped a taxi and loaded Lydia's things.

-2 hours later-

"hey this your stop? Alright then bye bye" the taxi driver said as Lydia hopped off.

After -3 minutes of walking, she sits outside of the palace and thinks about everything, and anything. She looks over to see Stella stunned as she stares at her tears almost coming out.

"L-Lydia? I- I'm so sorry I just- " Stella stuttered as Lydia jumped up and ran into Stella's arms and hugged her until Stella pulls her in for a kiss without a disguise.

"Stella- what about people seeing us? I thought- " Lydia muttered as she clutched Stella's head softly as she brings her closer for more kisses.

"you- you don't know how much I've fucking missed you! Mmh~ I am so so sorry! Please, please don't ever leave me!" Stella yelled.

"oh... My fucking SATAN! AHHH GET THE CAMERAS JERRY THIS IS BIG NEWS!!!" A news reporter yelled as she started getting herself ready.

"here live- pew! " The news reporter answered until she had been shot by a tranquilizer.

"What?-" Lydia asked looking up and seeing multiple hellhounds guarding them against being seen by the public...

"Oh. My ... God. You haven't changed, have you?... " Lydia asked almost in tears.

"I can explain, please! Shit shit-" Stella muttered as Lydia struggled to get out of Stella's grip until finally hopping off her arms and carrying her bags and heading for the pride ring.

"Please! Lydia- don't leave me again! I- I LOVE YOU " Stella yelled out enough for people to hear and get a glimpse of what was going on.

"no... No .. No. NO, YOU FUCKING DON'T I'VE BEEN HURT TOO MANY TIMES THIS ISN'T SOME FAIRYTALE! THIS IS HELL! BUT I WILL ADMIT THIS- I fucking love you too but everything you do ends up hurting someone." Lydia yelled as Stella hurries to hug Lydia and kiss her on her face and neck.

"Stella! I- forget... it mmh..." Lydia muttered, as she began to kiss Stella passionately. With cameras flashing in their face.

"here live! What a hypocrite don't ya think hoe's and bitches? Stella making out with the rats of hell!  guess Stolas has inspired her a lot hmmm?" the news reporter yelled as they left the scene with Andre ordering them to leave.

-Few Hours Later-