Ch. 15

-Few Hours Later-

"You fucking idiot! Why -slaps Stella's face- WHY ? " Andre yelled shoving newspapers onto Stella.

"I DON'T KNOW OK? I'M JUST TIRED OF HURTING EVERYONE I LOVE- You know what? I'm done... I'm finished fuck this." Stella answered as she stomped upstairs and packed her bags.

"Lydia my love? Come on get your things were leaving" Stella ordered as Lydia happily got her things and texted everyone in her contacts then wrote some numbers down just incase and destroyed her phone. While Stella puts on a human disguise and quickly makes one for Lydia.

"Alright then! Let's go" Lydia yelled as she held Stella's hand as they ran into the portal. Together.

"Well this is it no turning back you sure you.. want to leave EVERYTHING you have... for me?" Lydia asked hesitately.

"Yes! I am so fucking sure of this! I love you dearly I don't want ANYTHING to rip us apart ever again! I will change for you... I so dearly apologize for everything I have done to you." Stella yelled as she picked up Lydia.

"I promise I will change and I will love and protect you till the ends of both Heaven and Hell! Mmh!~" Stella yelled as she kissed Lydia passionately. Hesitant Lydia kisses her back. As they both kiss each other holding each other tightly making sure they never get separated again.

-The End ??? Or is it?-

Note : if y'all want more parts comment on this Chapter but for now their Journey ends here.