Ch. 4

-A few Months Later-

"Oh my, Satan! That was so fun we should head to Ozzies more love " Kiki laughed as the others joined in.

"Yes but Prince Stolas looked very uncomfortable," Pringles said concerned and with Tami agreed.

"Yes, but who cares? Royalty treats us like shit anyways." Kiki let out as she holds hands with the other partners.

"I mean she's not wrong.." Another chubby smaller partner explained.

"And anyway you two need to chill how bout I give you some alone time with me to help y'all relax a bit?~" Kiki said as she brings the pair for a kiss each.

"No Kiki I'm fine but thanks for the offer me and Pringles are going to head to the palace it's been a long day with Stella. " Tami said quietly as she and Pringles go from the group to the Hell Elevator.

"Do you they'll be mad? I mean we did leave them on our date night..." Tank asked.

"No, the guys will understand, and anyways we can make it up to them on our next date night!" Pringles said cheerfully.

"Yea? Yeah. I guess your right thanks" Tami said kissing him on the cheek and holding his hand.

-Meanwhile With Stella, Via, and Lydia-

"Well, then good night Miss Via! We'll see you tomorrow!" Lydia let out cheerfully before closing the door.

"Finally! Is she and Andre asleep? I want to touch you badly~" Stella chuckled as she carried Lydia. And carries her to the farthest room away from any demons who might catch them.

"Yes, they're asleep Stella but.." Lydia muttered hesitantly.

Once Stella opened a door and shuts it quietly and sets Lydia on the bed and removes her gown seductively while Lydia watched with tired eyes.

"What is it? Don't you find me attractive?" Stella asked

"No, I'm just tired Andre was a pain...." Lydia answered rubbing her eyes as Stella pins her down and bends down to kiss her on her neck.

"Mmph~ Stella d-do Ah~ th-that feels nice... I-I mean Stella? D-do you remember w-when Stella? Stel-ah~?" Lydia moans while Stella removes her uniform still kissing her not caring where her tits touch.

"Uhm never mind " Lydia moaned hesitantly.

-14 years earlier -