Ch.7

"Mmph? " Lydia yawns hopping out of Stella's hold and heads to the door and sees Andre in front of her.

"Ack! Sir Andre w-what are you-?" Lydia shrieked and looks over to see Stella roll over until Andre takes Lydia out of the room to talk.

"Well, I heard you and my dear sister talking last night. And saw her bend over in what seemed for a kiss?" Andre said raising an eyebrow.

"That's not what happens Sire I gave her the" Lydia explained until Andre shut her up by shushing her.

"I don't want excuses. But if I find something like this happens again I will expose my idiotic sister and I will murder you hope I made myself clear?" Andre asked holding Lydia's chin tightly causing her to bleed.

"Yes? But why would she fuck disgusting tiny vermin? I'm not a homosexual sire (lie) " Lydia said with confidence to fool the prince.

"Really? Then how come I had a warning from the headmaster that you flirted with maids at your pathetic school? There were also rumors that you flirted with my servants as well." Andre let out.

"Exactly rumors they might be lies. And do you think I liked them? I do it for personal entertainment and my gain sir. And excuse me I need to wake up my Mistress and her daughter" Lydia announced as she headed to open the door to wake Stella up.

"Tsk filthy creatures" Andre mumbled as he walked away. While Lydia headed to Stella's bed.

"Time to take up Stella," Lydia whispered into Stella's ear and sits on top of her.

"I heard what you said... " Stella let out and shoved Lydia off the bed.

"Heard what- Oh... Wait. You don't think it's true, do you? Pfft! Why would I do something for 14 years and not get bored?" Lydia asked chuckling on the floor.

"I don't know. You're the manipulator, not me!" Stella shot back pouting. While Lydia hops back on the bed and faces Stella.

"Are you kidding? Manipulator me? Really? I'm not the one who betrayed their family and is a hypocrite! You complain all the fucking time while I'm fucking you!" Lydia said fully aware of the situation with Stella and Stolas.

"Yet you still carry on with it?" Stella asked blushing with embarrassment.

"Yes for three reasons 1. The sex is great 2. I care about you 3. The sex is great " Lydia said laughing.

"Yes but I do most of the work!" Stella complained.

"Because you decide to take control of my " submissive face" and don't think I've forgiven you for not telling me you married that shit haunted me for years," Lydia said in a pissy tone.

"Tsk whatever ever just hurry and come here idiot," Stella said bringing Lydia in for a French kiss.

"Idiot I have mmh~ work to do mmh~," Lydia mumbled. Squirming from Stella's hands.

"Yes, but I wasn't finished I want you to touch me and-" Stella pleaded until Lydia hopped out of bed.

"I would love to! But I got work so sorry sweet face! ~ <3" Lydia said holding finger hearts as she left the room. Running down the hall to quickly wake Via up.

"Uhm Hello Octavia! Time to wake up sleepy head! " Lydia let out in a cheerful tone.

"Huh? Oh, good morning what time is it?" Via asked rubbing her eyes.

"8:20 am " Lydia replies.

"Oh if it's alright if I can stay asleep a hit longer?" Via asked going under the covers.

"Oh of course-" Lydia replied about to close the door before Stella burst in.

"Hell no! We need to get to the pride ring immediately!" Stella screamed going to drag Via out of bed.

"Stella!" Lydia said softly grinding her teeth.

"What?!" Stella asked.

"Let her sleep! What's a few hours? And why do we need to get to the pride ring anyways? " Lydia asked grabbing Stella's hand to talk outside and leave Via to sleep.

" well since you asked she could stay until 1 pm but then we're leaving! And since you asked we need to hurry to the Pride ring quickly to try and recover my reputation I saw on the news that Stolas went on a date with the ugly vermin imp he cheated on me with and in Ozzies!" Stella whined while Lydia crosses her arms.

"You mean MY species? Vermin? Honestly, Stella!" Lydia growled stomping down the halls to make breakfast with her fellow Imps.

"Wait I didn't mean- " Stella said trying to explain before Lydia left around the corner.