Ch. 6

"Pringles? Don't tell me you forgot the keys inside. " Tami asked confused.

"Yes. I did well we could rent a motel?" Pringles asked.

"You mean the two of us? Sharing a room?" Tami asked.

"Ya, it'll be fine!"  Pringles suggested

"Alright, then but we have to be careful ts dangerous in the night so before we left for Ozzies I got myself a Taser!" Tami proudly said holding the Taser and zapping it for good measure.

"Oh. That's what you got from the drugstore... " Pringles interrogated face-palming himself.

"Mhm! Let's hurry it's cold here!" Tank said holding Pringle's hand as they walk into the dark. With the light of the taser.

-meanwhile -

"Ugh, I can't sleep," Lydia said rubbing her eyes and putting on a nightgown of Stella's, and heading downstairs for a quick drink. Before a hand stops her.

"Where are you going? " Stella asked with a red small robe that's Lydia's.

"Downstairs I'm thirsty. " Lydia let out quietly.

"Tsk if you told me you were thirsty, I would have gotten it for you! You don't want us to get caught do you?" Stella asked.

"Fine can you please get me a water Mistress?" Lydia asked respectfully. In her work tone.

"Very well but lose that tone it always gives me a headache," Stella said leaning down to kiss Lydia but she moves out of the way.

"Nuh-uh you had your fun, " Lydia said waving her pointer finger before heading to her room and closing the door.

-meanwhile -

"1 to share or 2 separate?" The motel worker asked.

"Uhm one please, " Pringles said handing 50 dollars to the smirking worker.

"Alright hope you two have fun!~," the coworker said in a cheerful seductive tone.

"Uh-huh..." Tank responded awkwardly.

"Don't mind him we can watch a movie before we go to bed!" Pringles suggested as he opened the door.

"Alright! Then It? Or Bride Of Chucky? " Pringles asked knowing Tami liked horror films.

"Bride of chuck is really good!" Tank said cheerfully as she takes off her shoes.

"Alright then," Pringles said sitting I the couch.

-30 min later-

"EEK! " Pringles shrieked as he jumped on Tami for the third time.

"It's ok see?" Tami said as she cuddled with Pringles.

-1 hour later-

"Pringles you uh. Awake? " Tami asked as she saw him white as a ghost but passed out.

"-sigh- alright, " Tami said quietly and turned off the Tv and sleeps next to him.