Ch. 3

"Well we should get back to the palace don't want to keep Stella waiting" Pringles mentioned as he and Tami walked out of a fast food joint.

"Oh yes, we don't want you to get thorn now do we?" Tami said concerned.

"Yes but you can joke about it it's not like Master Stolas throws me around! So I have that to look forward to!" Pringles answered smiling brightly. (Oh you poor butler)

"Yes, I suppose you're right on that one. " Tami said as she and Pringles start to pick up their walking pace.

"I'm always right on such things!" Pringles said proudly.

"Mhm yes," Tami chuckled as she looks ahead and sees Stolas and Via leaving a tall building.

"Prince Stolas!" Tami yells waving her hand and Stas smiles and waves back.

"I'm your highness would you mind taking us to your palace? We've seemed to have gone far!" Pringles asked while Stolas nods and teleports them right next to him.

"Oh! Thanks, your Majesty!" Tami said as she bowed to Stolas and Octavia.

-Meanwhile-

"Amazing as always love!" Stella chuckles as she lights cigarette puffs and hands them to Lydia.

"I think I would've done better, to be honest, but didn't I say to GENTLE? Ugh... I won't be able to move swiftly for a week damn it." Lydia said in a pissy tone.

"Well, then I'm sorry Satan alright? I couldn't help it... Seeing your submissive face just... Never mind let's get dressed Alright? I have other business to attend to." Stella said getting from the bed and putting on her gown.

"Submissive? .. " Lydia said quietly as she hops off the bed.

"Well, then Ma'am I'll be heading to do my chores hope I did you and your great body magnificent service!" Lydia said switching personalities to a more goofy maid than a 'submissive' fuck toy.

"Satan... But submissive? Tsk SHE was the one that submitted to ME a lower-class demon! The rats of hell!" Lydia thought and bumped into Tami.

"Oh. Hi Tami! How ya doing?" Lydia asked with a forced tone.

"Oh perfect! Can you water the Princes plants?"

"Sure! I'll get to it where is the hose? " Lydia asked

"In the shed, I think Stolas will be joining you while I and Pringles clean the bathrooms!" Tami yelled out while Lydia starts to speed run to the shed.

"Ugh, can you be quiet? I have a huge headache and you aren't making it better!" Stella screeched as she flares at Tami.

"Oh yes sorry Mistress!" Tami yelled bowing as if her life depended on it. As Stella stomps to the dining room for a drink.

"Pringles? You can come out she's gone!" Tami yelled as Pringles shyly heads out of a closet.

"Thanks now let's get to it shall we?" Pringles asked straightening his hair.

"Let's get downstairs and work our way upstairs sounds good?" Tank asked picking up a bucket full of cleaning supplies.

"Yes and here I brought gloves. " Pringles let out.

"Alright then let's hurry," Tami muttered holding the bucket in one hand and the other Pringles sleeve for him to walk faster.

-3 hours later-

"Pringles may I tell you something?" Tami asked once they finished cleaning the bathrooms.

"Yes, what is it?" Pringles asked grinning.

"I think I have adult feelings for you? Like how children feel once they find someone they like. But this feeling is like... how do I explain? Well like how the Succubus say.. to FUCK you" Tami said in the most cringe way. (I mean she hasn't confessed to anyone so cut her some slack)

"Oh! Well outside of work you can cause I feel the same way but you have to know something.. I'm polyamorous I have 4 other partners 3 women and 1 man (?)" ( I'm going off in that one scene in ep 7 and this is a head cannon btw) Pringles mentioned. And stares at Tami's confused expression.

"Oh! Well, then congrats! But polygamy? Hm... Alright then! I don't mind but does that mean I'm not the only one?" Tami asked.

"Yes, unfortunately, but I'll give you the same amount of attention as the others I swear," Pringles explained.

"Alright then! I guess the more the merrier! " Tami said laughing as she said goodnight and headed to bed with a smile.

Note:
I changed Lydia working for the goetia for 14 years instead of 20 cause I want her to instead be 21 when she first met Stella.