Ch. 11

"What is it, Stella? I've got to go to work and I don't want to waste my lunch break" Lydia glared staring at Stella and her Imp disguise. With earrings and bracelets and her fancy-ass dress.

"To be honest I just wanted to see you.." Stella admitted playing with her fingers.

"Alright then I'm out" Lydia answered picking up her lunch from the restaurant because Satan forbids Stella to be at some take-out joint.

"Wait! I-i mean it I know this sounds stupid but I do miss you and I want to be with you forever! I don't give a fuck about how you are I just-" Stella muttered trying not to cause a scene as she held on to Lydia's hand tightly.

"Will you give up your status and go on dates with me without having a damn disguise? Will you abandon the rich life to be with me? Will you go with me and not give a fuck about what everyone else thinks!? Just like Stolas and That other Imp Blitzø?! Or what about your daughter? Will you take responsibility for her and LOVE her? Until you can give me love like that... I want NOTHING to do with you." Lydia yelled as she stormed out with Stella hesitating to follow her.

"Lydia! Please give me a chance!" Stella yelled running out to catch up with Lydia as she pulls Lydia to an alleyway and pins her for her not to leave.

"Listen I-I may not give it up but no matter what I still love you!" Stella admitted.

"Stella I have to go please get off of me," Lydia responded coldly. Before Stella kissed Lydia.

"Mmh~ please I've missed you so much mmh!" Stella answered as she kissed Lydia.  Meanwhile, Lydia didn't know to react. Should she go along with it? It felt so nice and so good to be with Stella back in her arms kissing her as she pulled her closer. To touch her to feel her presence made her feel safe and loved. But Stella is such a bitch and abusive to everyone around her except for Lydia. Should she feel flattered or uneasy? The more she thought she got even more confused was it a mistake what happened at that one party? To seduce a Goetia Lydia knew then it was only going to leave her trouble and heartbreak yet she still did it and went along with it.

"Mmh~ S-Stella please stop- I can't do this... just leave me be" Lydia answered as she pushed her away and wiped off the lipstick marks on her and left without looking back.