Ch.5

-14 years earlier -

"You will be working for Andre Goetia in his palace now I don't want you flirting with the other female maids there like you've been doing here alright Lydia?" A headmaster said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes I got it Sir and I can't wait to fucking get out of here. And anyways those chicks ain't matter just needed FUN around here" Lydia chuckled as she points two middle fingers at the headmaster.

"Oh and Lydia? Please no matter what, ask for shit for example if you want something words like 'Master may I do this? Or when you want to ask a question you always say ' Master may I ask what is that? Got it?" The headmaster asked.

"Yes, fuckbag bye!!!" Lydia yelled.

"Finally graduated that stupid butler college or whatever," Lydia thought to herself.

-3 days later-

"Ugh, can you change your hair color? Multi-colored isn't appropriate here!" The head maid said disgustedly.

"Fine! Whatever I'll dye it tomorrow God!"

"Make sure for tomorrow we have a party that Stella hosted for her birthday. It will be here at Master Andre's house alright?"

"Ok got it," Lydia said leaving for a hairstylist to dye it naturally black.

-the next day-

"Ugh I'm so bored," Lydia thought as she heads to serve the Goetias and sees a Pink Swan Goetia that catches her eye.

"Goddamn! I have to serve her!" Lydia utters as she hurries to serve Stella who went to the hallway to smoke.

"Ma'am, may I give you a drink?" Lydia asked with a wink.

"I can get it thanks vermin. Tsk" Stella said in a bitchy tone.

"Hm, you a feisty one huh? Haha," Lydia teases while Stella looks pissed and annoyed.

"Sorry Mistress just trying to start a conversation since your Master Andre wanted to meet you in his third guest room to the right," Lydia smirked

"Imma get fired what are you doing idiot?!" The little voice said.

"Hmm really? How idiotic very well then meet with him" Stella sighed. With Lydia following her sheepishly

Lydia closes the door. And heads over to Stella on the bed and sits next to her.

"Tsk, why are you here?" Stella asked

"To see it play out my mind not in the right place lately" Lydia muttered and looks over at Stella and jumps on top of her. And pins the big bird down (surprisingly Stella is weak).

"What? What are you- actually it's not ladylike to panic what is it you want vermin? " Stella looks down and looks at Lydia closely and sees how pretty this imp is. Taking advantage Lydia slowly takes her uniform off.

"You seem tense at this party want me to help?~ it is my job to make life easier for you after all Lydia asked stuffing her face into Stella's chest. And lifts her face.

" or you may call for help I won't hesitate to confess and you know what they do to imps once they find out an imp tried to seduce a Goetia," Lydia said with caution as she holds Stella's hand.

"Alright, Imp ill give you a chance to touch suck... ANYTHING with my beautiful body but if you can't satisfy me then I will make sure you die the most painful death known to hell."

"Alright then you're the boss~ and with that turnaround, so I can take off your gown," Lydia demanded and Stella does so reluctantly.

"Good now be a good bottom or this toy right here will punish you at random times,"  Lydia said chuckling at how stupid and easy this situation is.

"Ya? Just hurry up... OH UNHOLY LUCIFER~ MMH?" Stella yelled being muffled by Lydia.

"Damn it! Be quiet! Bitch you're gonna get me in deep shit!" Lydia scolded.

"S-sorry I didn't think one move was gonna get me like this- " Stella muttered.

"Ya? Well got some tips" Lydia whispered as she thrusts again.

"Oh my... Oh MY... OH MY! mmh~" Stella moaned.

Annoyed Lydia stops and cleans herself and brings Stella her gown and starts to put on her clothes.

"What? It's over?  Now? I-I demand more!" Stella demanded clenching her fists.

"Yeah? Well, you can't keep your beak shut! And you can always visit my master he talks too much about you. Tsk" Lydia chuckles.

"Oh no, I doubt my brother wants to see me every day," Stella said putting on her gown.

"B-brother? Shit" Lydia muttered now that she fucked her master's sister.

"Well, Imp guess you proved me wrong you've satisfied me so you may be excused but I will appreciate you keep this a secret alright? " Stella asked lifting the imp up.

"What? Can't you put me down? " Lydia asked as Stella brings her in for a kiss.

"Mmh~ there a reward unless you want more my brother has these parties every week~" Stella offered putting Lydia down and closes the door.

"Tsk like that's ever gonna happen-" Lydia chuckled rolling her eyes and fixing her tie.

-Now-

"Well, Shit... Ah! N-not there alright? Ack! N-no MMH~" Lydia moaned trying to cover her mouth.

"The more noise you make the more satisfying it becomes! " Stella scolds.

"Stella? I think y-you ngh! Should s-stop or people will hear us and slow down!" Lydia asked as Stella stops her pace and looks at her confused. As she lies down next to Lydia. Lydia then cuddles up to Stella's chest and cuddles together as they both slowly drift off to sleep.

-meanwhile-