"Can I just help?"

(^^ Listening to this on spotify rn ^^)
TW- BLOOD, BULLYING
__________________
<<ROBIN'S POV>>

I walked into the bathroom and saw Finn on the ground trying to get up, his face was covered in blood.

I know I wasn't supposed to but I felt bad.

I went over to him, there was another boy with him.

"What the fuck did you do idiot?" I asked as Finn got up.

"Nothing you should be concerned about." Finn said as he started to wash his face with cold water.

"Do you need a bandaid or something?" I asked. If i'm being honest I was genuinely concerned..

"Haha very funny. No, just please fuck off." Finney said obviously irritated with me.

"I'm being serious Finn. Can I just help?" I said as he faced me.

"F-fine. Just don't tell anyone." He said as he let me put bandaids on his open wounds.

"Why would I tell anyone. That would hurt me more than it would hurt you." I said as he smiled.

The other boy was just standing there.

Finn had bandaids all over his face, they looked good on him.

"Thanks Robin." Finn said as he hugged me.

I smiled and hugged back before shoving him off of me.

"Whatever. Just don't get into anymore trouble dipshit." I said as I left the bathroom.

Internally I wanted to hit myself. Why would I help him?

I don't know what went over me. I just hope to god that he doesn't tell anyone.

As I was walking I heard my name on the intercom.

"Robin Arellano come to the front office. Robin Arellano." The intercom spoke throughout the halls.

I went to the office and there were people there.

Finn was in there. No one else was.

"Mr.Arellano, thank you for coming. Take a seat." The principal said as he clasped his hands together.

"Um, why am I here?" I asked.

"Well it has come to my attention that Mr.Blake has been beat up quite harshly." The principal said as he pointed out Finn's bandaid.

"Okay? What does this have to do with me exactly?" I asked quite irritated.

"Well, we saw Mr.Blake go into the bathroom with no bandaids and he came back out with bandaids." He said.

"Yeah okay, just get to where this involves me." I said as I looked around the room.

"You went into the bathroom with Mr.Blake did you not?" The principal asked.

I nodded and realized where he was going with this.

"Well can you explain why he has bandaids all over his face after you went into the bathroom with him?" The principal stook his head up.

"Okay don't assume. He was bleeding on the ground when I went in." I said as I looked at Finn who was close to crying.

"Mr.Blake, is this true?" The principal looked at Finn.

Finn nodded, "Yeah, Robin didn't do anything to me."

I smiled and we were let out a few minutes afterwards.

I returned to class and Tera was all over me, it was annoying.

Everyone's phones started dinging, including mine.

I got it out and looked, it was Finn.

He was getting beat up, and I knew from the bandaids that he had on his face that it had just happened.

I sighed.
__________________
571 words:)

A/N- YESS<33 Three chapters in one day!! Fuck yeah<33 You guys get one more chapter for the day!