"I heard you say it."

(^^ This is one of my fav songs<3 ^^)
|TW - FIGHTING|
_________________
•3RD PERSON•

Finney woke up to Robin texting Tera.

"Hey.. Are you..?" Finney pointed at Robin's phone.

"Um, yeah. I'm gonna call her in a second." Robin said giving a light smile.

Finney smiled and got out of bed. He went over to the adults room.

He went in and there were no adults, they probably left for the beach or something.

He went into Gwen's room and sure enough, she was awake.

"Morning." Finney spoke up.

Gwen simply waved and Finney got out.

He went back into the room where Robin was yelling.

"FUCK YOU! JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA SEND NUDES DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO FORCE IT ON ME!!" Robin's yelled echoed across the room.

Tera was screaming through the phone and Robin yelled back.

"It's not my fault. Don't try and blame this on me!" Robin said a bit more calm

Robin got off the phone a minute later and sighed, then it followed with a bright smile.

"Holy shit. That felt-" Robin got cut off.

"Good?" Finney said as he texted Donna.

Robin nodded and sat by Finney on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Robin asked as Finney showed his phone to the taller one.

"I'm gonna call Donna in a minute." Finney said as he sighed.

"Why are you sighing? You love her, right?" Robin asked as he raised his eyebrow.

Finney sighed and put his head down.

"No... I love someone else. Someone I can't have." Finney said as he teared up.

Robin nodded and went into the bathroom.

It was still dark because it was like- maybe 4 to 5 in the morning.

Finney called Donna and sure enough she picked up.

"Finney?" Donna asked through the phone.

Finney sighed.

"Donna. We have to break up." Finney said as he developed tears in his waterline.

"Wh-what...? Why?!" Donna was scared, she didn't wanna break up with Finney.

"Look, I love someone else." Finney said, he would most likely tell Donna who he liked.

Donna was now crying.

"W-who..?" Donna asked through the tears.

"Robin. Robin Arellano." Finney said as Robin came out of the bathroom.

Robin had a light pink flushed over his cheeks. Finney brushed it off.

Robin was about to speak when Finney stopped him.

Finney put a finger over his mouth in a "Shhh" motion.

Finney noticed that Robin was in his swimming gear. He looked good, his abs mixed with his brown body. Finney could swear he was drooling.

"Finney, you can love who you want. Just, treat them good. Like you did to me." Donna said that and hung up.

Robin smiled over to Finney who smiled back.

"Let's go in the hot-tub. At least while it's still dark out." Robin said as Finney nodded.

Finney went into the bathroom and got into some swim-trunks, they had rockets all over them.

Finney smiled as he looked in the mirror, he didn't like his body very much but with Robin. He had a bit more confidence.

Finney went out to the hot tub and Robin was already in it.

They talked for a minute, useless little things.

"Finney.. This might be a weird question but, do you like me?" Robin said as heat spread across his face.

"Oh um.. No! I do-don't know what you're talking about." Finney said as he scratched the back of his neck.

Robin scooted over to Finney and put his arms on either side of his head.

The hot-tub had held him up.

"I heard you say it." Robin said as he used his pointer finger to bring Finney's chin close to his.

Finney started breathing heavily and Robin got closer.

Robin smiled and inched closer, their lips dangerously close.

Robin took a leap of faith and kissed the boy under him.

Finney took his chance and kissed Robin back, hoping to god this wasn't some elaborate plan.

The two boys had their lips glued to eachothers.

Robin licked Finney's bottom lip asking to be let in.

Finney allowed him and their tongues danced together in harmony. Robin moved them around so Finney was ontop of Robin's lap.

They seperated for a second before diving right back in and they cotinued to make out.

Finney started to get horny, he didn't want to over-do it so he just gripped onto Robin's hair and let Robin take control.

But of course the perfect time they were having had to be interuppted by a small girl, Gwen.

"Mhm." Gwen cleared her throat and the two boys shot up, both of their heads swung to look at the now flabbergasted girl in the doorway.

"What. The. Fuck."
__________________________
874 Words!

A/N- Omg finally!! I know I haven't been updating a lot I just have been like- all over the place. I was trying my hardest to get smth out last night but I literally couldn't- Anyways, the next chapter will be a 1k special. I'll just be doing some fluff bc I know a lot of you aren't comfortable with smut<3 Anyways, WE'RE ALMOST TO 2K LIKE WTF<3333 I LITERALLY LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!! AHHHH<333