"You're a fucking loser."

(^^ I'm watching Hocus Pocus while making this lmao ^^)
|TW - MENTION OF SA, CRYING|
_____________
FINNEY'S POV•

When Robin hugged me I felt sparks fly throughout my body.

I didn't know why but I thought it was just due to hatred.

"Get off!" I yelled playfully as we rolled around on the bed.

Robin ended up on top of me, both hands on either side of my head.

He smiled and moved the hair out of my face, I got burst of butterfiles in my stomach.

I wanted to kiss him, but why? I was supposed to hate him right? But somehow I wanted to be with him all the time.

I wanted to hold his hand and kiss him, I wanted to do things. Unholy things..

I wanted him to be mine.

But I knew that wouldn't be possible, I'm dating Donna. But I don't like her.

He's dating Tera, he loves her so why would he ever think about liking me?

I blushed as he hugged me.

"I'm sorry Finn." He mumbled into the hug.

I smiled and pushed him off.

I laughed, "You're a fucking loser."

He smiled.

"You know that I still hate you, right?" He said as I giggled.

"You love me." I smiled.

"Maybe I do." Robin smirked.

I smiled and went in the bathroom, I saw he left his phone in there.

I smirked as I opened it.

His password was always a four-digit number, it was usually 1111. He's fucking dumb.

I opened it and it was on Tera's contact.

I saw a few nudes but it wasn't anything new.

I just thought that Tera had asked for nudes and Robin gave them to her, nothing bad.

I turned the phone off and Robin knocked on the door as I went pee.

"Did I leave my phone in there?" Robin asked through the door.

"Yeah! I'll give it to you once I finish!" I yelled so he could hear me.

"Thanks." Robin said as I heard him walk away.

I finished and I gave him the phone as I walked out.

"Um.. I have a question, and it might be a bit personal." Robin said as he looked at his phone.

"What's up?" I asked as he started tearing up.

"What would you do if Donna a-asked for nudes... But you don't wanna give them to her.. But she threatens you.." Robin started crying.

My eyes went wide as I hugged Robin. He cried into my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry.." I said as Robin held onto my shirt.

As Robin pulled back I wiped the tears from below his eyes.

"I would break up with her. She doesn't deserve you. You need to find a better girl.." As I said the last word my heart broke.

Robin started tearing up again.

"But what if.. What if I don't like a girl.. What if I like a boy..." He started crying again.

I smiled, "Robin, it's okay.. It's normal. Yeah it might be a little strange but I promise.. It's okay." I hugged him.

I didn't wanna believe that I was gay. I liked Donna, right?

I couldn't like boys. I couldn't be what everyone thought I was.

I started silently crying, this was Robin's time. Not mine.

He pulled back and I smiled.

"Finn, please don't tell anyone that I like a boy.." Robin asked as he sniffled.

"Of course not Robin. I already know what that does to a person's reputation." I was reffering to myself and Robin took notice of that.

"I'm sorry Finn. I shouldn't have said those things. You're really nice.. I still hate you though." Robin said as he giggled.

I smiled and said, "You couldn't hate me if you tried Arellano."

His eyes went wide and he fake gasped.

"You would love to kiss me, I bet you." He said as he stepped closer to me.

"In your dreams." I giggled as I pushed his face away from mine.

"Maybe." He mumbled, I still heard him.

I felt a heat rise upon my face and smiled.

"Whatever, wanna go to bed?" I asked as I pointed to the king sized bed.

He smiled and nodded.

I laid down and patted the space beside me.

"I hope you know I won't be nice to you at school, but I will be nice when we're hanging out alone." Robin said as he turned the TV on.

I smiled, "That's enough for me."
_________________________
874 words!!

A/N- SORRY!! I didn't get any chapters out last night bc I was volunteering at our town's haunted house with my advisory class and I was working until 9 pm. I was so tired that I could barely stand this morning lmao. Also, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 1k!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO SO AMAZING<333 I will be posting a special oneshot for the 1k, it will either be smut or fluff. Whichever one you guys want:) I'll give you guys a while to decide on which oneshot I should write, I'll do the one that is more popular<3 Again, thank you all so so much<3 I can't even explain how grateful I am:) I love you guys lmao<3