"I need you, please don't go.."

(^^ I don't remember if I already used this in a chapter but idc cuz I love this song😋😋 ^^)

× TW - ATTEMPTED SUICIDE, SELF HARM, RUMORS ×
______________
<< FINNEY'S POV >>

I wanted to kill Tera. I wanted to hurt her so bad she would just fucking die.

I hugged Robin and we sat in the bath. I got out after a while and left.

I got on my phone and started sending Tera death threats because why not?

She leaked my boyfriends nudes so I should.. I should leak hers. Fuck yeah...

I grabbed Robin's phone and got into it, I easily saw Teras nudes.

I sent the nudes to my phone and posted them all over everything, snap, twitter, etc.

I smiled as the notifications came in.

They all forgot about Robin.

Just to be safe I got into Teras account on Twitter because she gave the password to Robin.

I quickly deleted the photos of him and saved her password to twitter on my phone in case she did it again.

I smiled as I saw Teras world go down.

But then I remembered Robin was still in the bath.

I went into the bathroom only to be horrified. I screamed and ran to the phone, immediately calling the police.

Robin was in the bathtub, his wrists were split open and he wasn't breathing. I started crying.

I ran to him and got him out and in a towel.

I stroked his hair hoping it would be okay.

"I need you, please don't go..." I said through my sobs.

The paramedics burst in and took Robin out. I started crying as Robin's mom held me in her arms.
___________
338 words:/

A/N - So ik this one is like - SUPER short but this chapter is actually based on how I've been feeling lately. I'm fine now I just haven't been. I'm gonna make the 16th chapter tomorrow bc I'm tired as hell rn and I wanna catch up with my mom on the walking dead😋😋