Dreams

She is continuously smiling and blushing just by imagining her future with the person she always loved with her heart...

"Yn... Omo... You look gorgeous..." Someone called softly which pulled yn out of her thoughts...

Yn turned around with a huge smile and saw her sister Sana who is also looking etheral in her braids maid dress.

Yn: "Yaa!!! Did you forget this is my wedding?" I questioned my sister furiously.

Sana: "Why? What.. did.. I.. do? She asked a bit confused?

Yn: "Why are you looking so gorgeous?You are dominatng me!!!" I said with a naughty giggle.

Sana: "Yaa!!! You brat! You just gave me a minute heart attack..."as she laughed it too.

Yn again turned around and started seeing her reflection in the mirror until Sana came and started setting her dress.

Yn: "Unniee! Do you think he will like me today"as I felt down all of a sudden.

She thought for a while and started talking to my reflection in the mirror.
Sana: "Yn! He loved your soul and that's why today you are here... That is one of the main thing any one wishes in a relationship... And you already have that..."she paused for a bit and continued "He just don't like you, he loves you and you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen... Today is your big day... Don't let any negative thoughts eat you..." she completed as my smile grew bigger.

Yn: "Thankyou Unniee..."

Sana: "I hope he doesn't faint by seeing you today" she bursted out laughing seeing me blushing uncontrollably as she hit me playfully...
and both of us sisters got emotional for a while.

"The priest is calling the bride... The groom is waiting for you..." somone shouted from outside and in a second I got nervous.

Sana: "Don't be nervous!!! Just enjoy your day yn" my sister patted my shoulder.

***

My hands are crossed with my father's as I started walking down the aisle...  I Heard everyone laughing, cheering and clapping for us...

And then with my pounding heart I took a glance of the person who is waiting for me to be his side with a warm smile. as soon I saw him all my worries are gone and I felt calm like a deep ocean...

As my father gave my hand to him I went on to the stage standing infront of him and priest began the ceremony...

He smiled at me and made an eye sign indicating I was beautiful in the dress... Which gave me butterflies...

Priest: "Do you take yn as your lawful wife... Respect her, understand her and be with her in the rich and the poor, in the happiness and the saddness..."

Jungkook: "I do" he said with a huge bunny smile.

Priest: "Do you take Jungkook as your lawful husband... Respect him, understand him and be with him in the rich and the poor, in the happiness and the saddness..."

Yn: "I... do..."I said as tears of happiness started flowing and we exchanged rings...

Jungkook: "Yn! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me... You know I like me better when I am with you... Even after 1000 years... I only want you to be my bride... I love you yn... I promise I will stay with you forever..." he ended as I got tears in my eyes.

Yn: "Jungkook! I promise I will care for you like a mother... share with you like a best friend... and will always be your side as a soulmate... And you are best page of my life... I love you Jungkook... as my tears continued to flow and everyone ended in awwww with our confessions.

Priest: "Now you may kiss the bride..."

Everyone started cheering.

I got butterflies as Jungkook came close to me...
He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer and placed his other hand behind my ear and leaned towards me as I froze in my place... I then remembered my sister's words and decided just to feel the moment and I closed my eyes and let him kiss me... as he was going to kiss me...

A loud thud...

***

I just fell on the ground as I woke up from my dream as my sister me pushed out of my bed... I stood up scratching my back...

Sana: "Yaaa!!! You brat! What is the time??? It's already past 10 and you are still sleeping and roaming in your dream land!!! Get up and do some work..."she scolded me with frustration.

Yn: "Unniee!!! Why did you wake me up??? It was my big day...If you waited for two more minutes I would have kissed him already...I said fake crying...

Sana: "You can kiss him later... Now go and do some work and then go and study... Your finals are coming..." She said as she left from there.

I thought to myself "I am going to marry you no matter what Jungkookie..."blushing...

Vote if you like it ✨
sujiauthornim...