Responsibilities

"Did you ever cared about me or my feelings... Does it not matter to you what I think??? It's such a big thing... How can you take your decisions as you want..." He shouted with bloodshot eyes...

"What do you think of yourself??? Do you think you can control me by your actions??? And why do you think I have to discuss everything with you before doing???" I said with an angry tone...

Of course you have to... Coz that baby in your womb is mine... Don't you think I have to atleast know about it??? He said in a low hoarse voice catching my wrist...

Your baby... I laughed sarcastically...

Did you forget how I got pregnant... Do you think we made love by my consent... You forced yourself on me against my will... I paused...

"I got raped before... Do you think I will keep it if I got pregnant that time... This pregnancy is nothing different from that... Just because you have a title as my husband... You can't tell me what to do... I feel like something crawling on me everytime I think about this baby... Because it remembers you... Your disgustful things..." I shouted controlling my tears...

"Why??? Why??? Why are you so indulged in the past... I know I did the unforgivable... But can't you just move on... I am not asking you for forgiveness..." He paused as his throat dried...

"You know what I thought when I first read your diary... My heart clenched thinking you have someone else in your heart... Where I... Wanted to stay forever... I thought of letting you go and free you from these chains... But I couldn't... Then I knew leaving you would be leaving my life..."

"I love you yn..."

"I can't take your hatred anymore... All I need is your love... I am sorry yn... For the way things happened... Can't you give me another chance... Can't you let me be responsible for you"

"Can we start over again???" The words that he always wanted to say finally left his mouth... As he digged his nails deeper...

I stared at him blankly... Not knowing what to do by his confessions...

He came closer to me and loosened his grip on my hand... He placed the strand of hair behind my ear...

Yn... Can we start over again...??? He asked as his warm breath fanned my face...

At this moment I felt weak in my knees... I wanted someone to hold me and embrace me... Even if it's Taehyung... I don't care anymore... About the outcome...

He finally placed his lips on me as I closed my eyes and a lone tear escaped my eyes... I can feel his warmth and love towards me in a single kiss...

I would have accepted my fate with Taehyung a long time ago if it's not for that...

He paused and stared at me before deepening the kiss as I put my hands around his neck... We shared a passionate kiss before he lifted me and took me to his room... And placed me on the bed...

Yn... Do you really want this??? He asked as he pulled out of the hug...

Taehyung... Kiss me... And let me know how well you wanted to treat me if you have my consent... I said in a low tone... And pecked his lips...

He stared at me for a while before placing a kiss on my forehead...

He again saw my eyes for permission...

"At this moment I knew I can't let it go... His touch... His scent... His kiss... His presence... I want him... All of his... Should be mine..." Thinking that I pulled him into a passionate kiss...

That night it felt like I wanted it all the time... Our souls became one... And made me think if all the misunderstandings are gone...But I could care less...

Now I don't even care if I regret that later... Coz all I wanted is to live in that moment...

Vote if you like it ✨