Care

Yn...

can we start over again...

Yn...

I will love you the way you ever wanted... I was lost in my thoughts until he called me from inside of bathroom...

"Yn... Can you please select an outfit for me... Today I have an event. And don't forget about the neck tie..." He shouted to make it audible.

"What??? I don't know- what to select-" I was cut by him.

You know yn... Just select any of the formal suits... I will wear anything you select... He completed...

Haa!! Ok!!

"I opened his wardrobe... Almost every outfit is good... I started imagining him in all of them... He will look good in each of them... How can I differentiate between them..." I turned around as heard him...

Yn...

Haa-

I was flustered as I saw him drying his wet hair with a towel...

Yn...

Haa-

Did you select-

"I kept the suit that is in my hand infront of him checking if it suits him... Perfect..." I thought giving him his clothes I ran out of the room not knowing what I felt... As he smiled seeing my disappearing figure.

***

Yn... You forgot something... Don't you remember?? He asked as I stood in my place.

What... did I forget??? I asked as I don't have any idea about what he is saying...

My tie...

I kept that on the bed-

No... You have to tie it...

What... But you know how to-

"Today I forgot... Can't you just help me yn..." He said stepping closer to me as he handed over the tie.

"Haa- ooo...kkk..." I said placing the tie around his neck...

He bent to my level leaning closer to me sending shivers down my spine...

I started to tie... As he started to smile watching me which I saw from the corner of my eye...

Why are you smiling??? I asked seeing his face

"You look so beautiful today... Yn..." He said as my heart skipped a beat...

"What-" I looked away and started to tie again... Until he caught my hand and our eyes met again...

"Yn... You really look beautiful to me everyday... I just don't say it..." He leaned in for a kiss as I closed my eyes unknowingly...

We pulled out of each other as we heard his phone ringing... I laughed slightly watching his little frustrated face...

He hugged me one last time before leaving to office as he waved goodbye...

So this is how it feels to be a wife of a husband... To be a loved one... To be the one... I thought placing my hand on my chest feeling my pounding heart... As an unknowing smile grew on my face...

Vote if you like it ✨