Hurt

"Thoughts flooded as the cold water touched my body... Who are you... Are you a human being... Or a representation of others thoughts... Why nothing is in your hands.... When everything is about you... I want to go somewhere where no one knows about me... I don't want to be in this house anymore... This house... This people... They sick me to death... I don't want anyone to be around me... I don't wish for anything anymore... I want to be freed from this house... From these people... From these thoughts... Is there any way... There is..." I thought as the tears got mixed with water flowing on my scars...

I hurriedly wore my dress and went out of shower and searched for something in my drawer... A small smile crept on me as I took it in my hand...

Now there's nothing that can stop me from freeing myself... I thought as the knife sliced through my skin... My smile grew bigger and tears started to flow as the knife got deeper...

Now I can be in peace... I thought as dizziness took over before passing out...

*Jungkook pov*

I don't know why I am anxious these days... I  feel like I am missing a part of me... I miss her... I want to see her... Where did she go... I should have expressed my feelings back then... I just want to see her for once... I want her to be here with me so badly..."

*Jungkook pov ended*

*Taehyung pov*

"Words can't express the emotions I feel... I feel like dying inside... She will never forgive me... Even I can't forgive myself... I have to lose her to cover the wounds I have given her... Can I do it... What am I gonna do right now..."

*Taehyung pov ended*

"I went to her room to call her for dinner... I called her name a few times... But didn't received any reply... I slightly opened the door and my heart sank to the bottom at the sight... Yn... On the ground... In a pool of blood... I hurriedly went to her and took her unconscious figure into my arms as tears flowed unconditionally..."

I slightly opened my eyes... I don't even have the strength to lift my arms... My lips curved down as I came to know that I am in a hospital room... I couldn't escape... I couldn't free myself... I thought as silent tears started to flow on pale face...

"Do you really want to die??? How could you give up on your life that easily??? Do you hate me that much... Have you ever considered how devastated your loved ones would be??? Someone might forever live in guilt for not being able to save you... That would be me..." He said with a cold tone leaving me alone...

***

Days passed... They grew apart than ever... Silence became an unspoken rule of that house... She became cold as ice where his warmth can't melt her anymore... They both became tired of the situation... They both became tired of the thoughts... They both became tired of each other... At this point they can only hate each other...

***

I am in the kitchen at my parents house helping my mother to cook lunch for everyone... I feel so tired today...

Yn mom: "yn... You look so tired today... What happened???"

Yn: "Nothing mom. I am just tired of the journey..." I assured her.

Yn mom: "Go and take some rest... I will call you when the lunch is ready" she said patting my shoulders.

Yn: "ok mom... Call me if you need any help..." I said as I started walking out of the kitchen...  I felt dizzy all of sudden... I called for my mom slowly before passing out...

My parents, sister, Taehyung came to me running with a worried look on their face...

***

I slowly opened my eyes... And my mother's worried look turned into a happy one... I slowly sat up and watched around me... There are so many people in the house... Taehyung parents are also there... I saw Taehyung watching me with a cold face... And everyone else is having a happy look on their face... And my world crumbled as I heard my mother's words...

Yn mom: "yn... Congrats... You are going to be a mother..."

Vote if you like it ✨