Distance

I laid on the bed in my wedding dress... I don't know whether the dress feels heavy or my heart... Maybe both...

I heard the door opening revealing Taehyung in his wedding suit... I flinched and got up from bed setting my dress... As he started approaching me...

He came near me and passed over me sitting on the bed corner before talking to me...

Taehyung: "Come and sit... No need to be nervous..." He said coldly and I sat on the bed.

Taehyung: "You know this... This marriage I never expected it to be happening this way... And this house is just for us as you already know my father gave it to me as a marriage gift so that we can spend together as a newly weds..." He paused.

*Yn pov*

Wait!!! Does he like me??? Why is he talking this way as if he was planning a family with me??? No...No...No... Don't do that Taehyungaa... I can't possibly be in a relationship right now...  I am not ready for it... I may hurt you... You may hurt me... We both can get hurt... I don't want that... I don't want another heartbreak... All the fear and sadness engulfed in me...

*Yn pov ended*

Taehyung: "You can sleep in this room... I will use the other room... My mother arranged your clothes and essentials in the closet... You can use them... If you want anything just ask the maid or me..." He said coldly... I am not able to understand him... His words doesn't match with his cold face... I don't know... Maybe I don't wanna know...

He got up from the bed and started walking away and I caught his arm grabbing his attention...

Yn: "Didn't you marry me because of your parents???"

Taehyung: "That's just one of the reason" he stared at me with a blank face... How can I ask another question when I don't understand what's in his heart!!!

Yn:" Taehyung!!! I was already tainted and I am not as pure as you think..."

Taehyung: "No you're not..."

Yn: "I accepted this marriage... Just because of my parents..."

Taehyung: "That's just one of the reasons..."

Yn: "You will not be able to live with me knowing my past... You cannot be happy..."

Taehyung: "we can work it out together..."

Yn: "You don't love me..."

Taehyung: "I do........."he said leaving the room while I froze at my place.

***

Taehyung words are the least I can think... My heart is thinking about something else... Maybe someone else... Jungkook... I whispered... As tears started to fall I started sobbing... I went near my luggage and opened to take the box out of it... I opened it... The beautiful moon pendant on it was so beautiful... As I stared at it for a while a small smile crept on me... I placed it around my neck... Wearing it made me feel as if he is around me... As I watched my figure in the mirror I started to think if it was right to wear around my neck... I don't know... But I felt alive after wearing it... So I will keep it... With a gust of thoughts I fell asleep... But somewhere else he is not able to sleep...

*Jungkook pov*

I reached my home after a hectic day of work... Laying on the bed I stared at the ceiling... As these days my heart and soul doesn't feel right... I think something bad is going to happen... I don't like this feeling... And he was drenched in his thoughts...

But he doesn't seem to know that the bad thing has already happened...

*Jungkook pov ended*

***

Days passed and Taehyung tried to get close to me but I always pushed him and with each day it got harder for both of us... I know I am hurting him... But I can't do anything about it... Even if I accept him it wouldn't be my soul... It would be my words... And unknowingly he grew much colder towards me... And we became distant unknowingly...

***

*Taehyung pov*

I went to UN's room to call her for dinner... I found no one... I heard the sound of shower... Maybe she's showering I thought... I went near the table and found a diary... I put it away I shouldn't read it... It's her personal... But again I thought... Maybe I can understand her better... And started reading it... My heart clenched... I harshly closed the book and fled out of the room...

*Taehyung pov ended*

I came out of shower and saw no one... I got dressed and went downstairs for the dinner... I called for Taehyung and found no response...

*Taehyung pov*

I am now in a park... I found no one... I thought maybe god also wanted to leave me alone for sometime... I chuckled which then turned into sobs as tears started to fall... I can't believe... This happened to me... She never loved me nor going to love me in the future... I thought maybe she neede sometime to be free from the past... But no that's not the reason... There's always another person in her life and heart... She just married me because of her parents... She said that too but I blindly believed that she would change for me one day... And that pendant... It's always around her neck since our wedding... I thought ring could be mine... But her heart it was for someone else... I think she hates me now... As I dragged her into this marriage without knowing her feelings... And always tried to get closer to her without knowing her heart... I feel so guilty right now... She never loved me... She will never... I hate myself being this vulnerable for you... I hate myself for loving you...

I hate you yn!!!

*Taehyung pov ended*

In the morning I went to check on Taehyung if he came back home yesterday as I ate alone... He is in his room sleeping... Seeing him sleeping I thought to myself... What if I give this relationship and myself one more chance...???

I started setting the table and served food for both of us... He started eating without saying anything... Everytime he used to start a conversation first to make me feel comfortable... But today he is different... The room is filled with silence... And I became bit nervous... I thought to start the conversation...

Yn: "Taehyung! How is your-"

He stared at me... Maybe my necklace... And harshly stood in his place and went to the dustbin and threw the plate in it... It broke... My heart too... I stared at his disappearing figure as he left the door with a loud thud... Did I do something wrong... Is the food not good... As unknowingly a tear fell... As I stared at the food I didn't feel like eating it... I left the table washing my hands and left to my room...

***

Days passed and I didn't knew it's already been 5 months for our marriage... And for Taehyung... He became much colder than ever... And whenever I try to start a conversation he spit some harsh words and runs away from the place... And just like that this day came where we are feeling like strangers around each other... And I thought I was never at the right time... I thought he is hiding something from me... Maybe a girl he loves...

***

*Jungkook pov*

It's already been 5 months since I met her... I don't know what she is upto... I heard from Yoongi that she didn't even give her entrance exam... Her call cannot be connected... Yoongi said to me that her parents said that she went to states for further studies... But I couldn't find the reason why she haven't informed anyone of us about it... I hope she is doing well...

*Jungkook pov ended*

*Taehyung pov*

I know I am doing wrong... But I can't do this anymore... I will set you set you free yn!!!"

If you like it please vote ✨
Sujiauthornim...

I will upload the next part as soon as possible ✨... Thank you see you soon ✨