Denial

I smiled at him one last time before turning around and walked away to my home.

It got dark as the time passed and all of a sudden I felt as if someone was following me behind....

I stopped at a distance and turned around to see if someone was actually present... I found no one and took a breath in relief... And went into another alley... I again felt the same and started taking fast and big steps... And in a second somone caught me... as I tried to scream he put his hand around my mouth and dragged me into an old building nearby...

At this moment I was scared to death... I started to tear up and begged for help as if someone can listen to me...

I can see 3 men, one closing my mouth from screaming, one catching my legs from moving and other with a disgusting look on his face which brought the hell out of me... I can see they are drunk, they reek of alcohol...

I begged them to leave me as if they will...

The person who was standing is now on top of me kissing me agressively with lust... And started to unbutton my shirt forcefully... I started to resist as I felt disgusted by his touch ...

Thud...

He slapped me... I was in despair feeling helpless and disgusted as my self shattered into pieces before them and more tears started to fall...

One after the other and other took rounds to kill my soul and I helplessly stayed there until I fell unconscious...

That night forever changed my life... in an unexpected way... That I never dreamt or wished for... That life... I can only deny...

Vote if you like it ✨
Sujiauthornim...