Hatred

* Taehyung pov *

I woke up with a heavy headache as my head felt to be spinning... I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes... And watched around me... The room is a complete mess... A broken vase... Things thrown into the corner... Folded bedsheets... And me naked... What happened last night??? Did I create this mess??? I wore my dress and tried to walk out of my room... And... Then suddenly... The memories of last night flooded like a river... As my heart skipped a beat... And my hands turned cold...

"Taehyung!!! What are you doing..."

"Leave me..."

"I don't want to do this..."

"You are scaring me..."

"Am I not your husband..."

"I have every right on you..."

"Your body can only be touched by me..."

"You want to do this with someone else..."

Taehyung... Please stop it..."

"As the memories came back... I felt so shameful... How can I do this... What did I just do... yn... What did I just do to her... All she ever wanted to do is to start a new life... Forget the past misery and move on... Did... I... Just... Become... Her... Misery...and tears started to fall and horror filled in me... With the thought of yn doing something to herself... Where is she???"

I hurriedly went to the bathroom and checked for her she isn't present there... And I started to call for yn... And I didn't get any response from the other side... And tension filled in me... Then all my tension is relieved as I saw yn watching Tv in the living room... I went near her and stared at her weak figure... Her cheeks... They are red with fingerprints... Are they mine... How can I do that to her... Anger and sadness filled in me watching her petite figure...

I called her "yn"... She didn't respond... She is scaring me now... Her silence... It's scary... I wanted to start a new life with her... I spoilt everything... I did the unforgivable... At this moment I don't even have the courage to say sorry...

I called her again "yn"... For which  I didn't receive any reply... I was scared to death at this point... I kneeled infront of her unknowingly...

Taehyung: "yn... I... Am... Really... Sorry... I know... I don't deserve your forgiveness... I was just so drunk... It's my mistake... I did not intend to do any of it... I loved you with my heart... I don't even know why I behaved that way... I only wanted to start a new life with you... Yn... Talk something... You are scaring me... I know it's my mistake-"

Yn: "Mistake... Is it a mistake for you... What did you do to me... My life was already miserable... I only wanted to start a new life... You are a monster... You are saying that you love me... The people who loves you will not do that... I told you to stop it... I begged you... But... you... did whatever you wanted to do with me and you even slapped me... You told you have right on me... My thoughts... My body... Am I am an object for you... You are nothing different from the guys of that horrible night... The fact that we exchanged rings doesn't give you any right on me..." I said shouting as tears fell...

Taehyung: "yn-"

Yn: "You know what you did to me... You killed my soul... And shattered my last piece of hope... I hate you... I hate this life... Now... I hate myself for marrying you... And thinking about giving our relationship a chance..." I said hiccuping as my tears got dried...

Taehyung: "yn-" I said as I tried to reach her while she backstepped...

Yn: "Stop... Don't come near me... I feel disgusted just by looking at you... You remember me those horrible memories... Don't come near me... Don't come near me... Leave me... Leave me alone..." I said shouting as I started to throw things to corners... And I started to cry loudly... Catching my hair with my fist...

*Taehyung pov*

At this point I know I messed up everything... My mistakes... They are unforgivable... I loved her with my everything... The thought of her leaving me is suffocating... I only wanted her to be with me... I never thought it would come to this day... Now she can only hate me... Where did everything go wrong..."

Vote if you like it✨