ᡣ𐭩 niki shiina's endings.

ᡣ𐭩 I GOT YOU, maddie jay
i can't control these anxieties, and my friends start to get so fed up with me but i got you, i'm so lucky i got you, no matter what you'll see it through, when i got nothin', i got you

ᡣ𐭩 I GOT YOU, maddie jay ❛ i can't control these anxieties, and my friends start to get so fed up with me but i got you, i'm so lucky i got you, no matter what you'll see it through, when i got nothin', i got you ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
ᡣ𐭩 HAPPY ENDING:

CAFE 'CINNAMON' HAS been closed from the public, given the backlash Ensquare has faced, and that goes with any other public sight that the people can access to. It was only a matter of time for that to happen.

Niki can hardly complain for having it easy when he's still processing what you must have experienced during that night. He only wishes for you to be okay now, and stress-eating isn't going to cut it as a distraction.

"Alright, boys, are none of us that convinced that our darlin' producer's holding up all healthily?" Rinne scoffs playfully, "Does anyone know anything?"

A meeting has been held in the staff-and-idol crowded cafe that afternoon, right after they had seen you grab a quick bite from Niki to eat at your office to continue with your paperwork. That was already worrisome enough. "Kohaku, didn't you see her this morning?" Niki asks.

"Ye...F/n-han actually told me a lil' story, on our way here..." Kohaku starts, "She's been cooking for her momma and lil bro lately, that's why she's been taking less hours for work."

"She's been doing that?" Niki gasps. It explains why you have been working less, rightfully so as to make time for youself, which also has Niki painfully hold himself back from enjoying his time with you. "It's that bad, huh?" Rinne hums.

"Himeru supposes her mother is getting all the rest and time she needs, but F/n has also mentioned that her mother has been getting back on her feet for her kids, correct?"

"Ye, F/n-han mentioned how her momma wants to better herself too, but it's really F/n-han who insists on taking on the task."

Niki lets this words repeat in his mind, and again, that weird mushy session in his heart hurts. It's sick that the world does this to you after the hard work you put into your career.

"Sounds like a job for Niki-kyun." Rinne smirks, "Aren't you always giddy when it comes to cooking for that girl? Now's the time to show her you're the real thing, my man, else you might lose somethin' real good."

Niki doesn't comprehend it fully, but it was clear that whatever Rinne meant on that last segment rushed that sensitive delight to surge throughout his heart once again. It's his time to show you how he feels, right? It's a sign!

Then again, something had felt missing. Niki flits his concerned gaze towards the man he has suspected to have some sort of feelings towards you as well. Himeru's honey irises has something uncertain in them, the ever-so charming color wilts when his eyes locked with Niki's, that when his lip curve up serenely it almost scares him.