20 | Paris

"I'm going to make love to you and then fuck you so fucking hard that you won't be able to walk for at least a week" Teo mumbles against my neck

"Please do" I reply.  

He seems to be expecting my answer as his arms go under my thighs, carrying me up the stairs into our bedroom.

Déjà vú indeed.

As we enter the bedroom kissing furiously, within minutes our clothes are on the floor while we somehow ended up with me on top of him as he leans on the headboard and I strangle his lap.

"I just want to kiss you all day" Mateo sighs pulling away the slightest.
"Me too" I reply connecting our lips briefly.

His hand hold the back of my neck as he pulls me back in like I'm a drug and he is addicted.

I slowly start grinding my hips. My pussy directly on top of his very much erected dick.

I hear him groan, using both his hands to hold my hips in place.

Mateo flips us over so now he's on top.

"Your going to be a good girl and take it, yeah?" He asks lining his tip to my core.

I nod my head to which he tsks disappointingly.

"Words darling, I'm not going to do anything unless you say so" Teo says leaning down to kiss my neck.

"Fuck me, please" I gasp as I feel him thrust in instantly as I say so.

"Mateo" I breathe out.
"Darling, I'm not even half way in" He chuckles.

"So much for someone who wanted to rip off my dress when I showed you-" I mumble but I feel him thrust in his full length with absolute no warning.

"What were you saying?" He taunts.
"Tell me when to start moving" Teo says trailing kisses along the base of my neck occasionally biting. Kinky asshole.

I feel so full, I sound like a whore. Luckily I'm his whore and he probably wouldn't share.

"You can move" I nod.

I feel him start thrusting in and out at a steady pace, enough to keep me begging for more.

His thumb starts to play around with my clit pulling me towards the edge more.

I try to gain some more friction but he immediately holds my hips in place and also stopping his movements.

"Such a desperate little slut" Mateo chuckles.
"You're an asshole" I reply.