22 | Bound to hate

"Mateo, can you please tell me why I'm being left in a hotel room alone in Paris?" I ask looking at him while he adjusts his tie

Our gazes connect through the mirror for a second before he turns around sighing.

"It's just some business" He replies.
"I thought this was an small vacation?" I question as he walks towards me.

"You're making a minuscule thing massive, I'll be back before you know it" Teo promises kissing my cheek.

I watch closely in hopes that just maybe, just maybe he would change his mind but nope.

I keep watching as he walks out after glancing at me one last time before closing the door.

He actually just left me in a hotel room all by myself for the second time since we have come here.

I'm bored.
I've tried everything to get me out of my boredom. Nothing, absolutely nothing has worked.

I see that Blair is calling and pick up the call.

"PLANET! How are doing? Wanna go out? I'm in Paris- so are you and both of the fuckers left us alone, so what do you think?" She says immediately as I pick up.

"You want to go clubbing?" I ask.
"Yeah" She replies, her voice muffled followed by crunching of wrappers.

A wave of silence passes by.

"So?" Blair asks skeptically.
"Yeah" I sigh.

I have nothing better to do.

"Yes! I'll meet you in twenty" She says excitedly.
"How do you know the address?-" I question.

"Your cutting out, bye babe" She excuses hanging up. That more suspicious that Mateo's 'meetings'.

Just when everything is right, everything starts to go wrong.

• • •

"This is going to be so fun, without having possessive men constantly hovering over you for one night!" Blair says as we enter the club.

"That, I will agree on" I reply.
"It feels like I'm seventeen and going through by rebellious phase" Blair laughs.

"The shit I'd do to relive those years" I say.
"Drinks?" She asks clearing her throat.

I nod and follow her to the bar.
I hear her order some alcoholic beverage and wink at me after.

Oh God.

I can feel my phone vibrating in my pants.
Mateo is probably going mental.

"He's blowing up your phone too?" She asks.
"Yep" I reply.