Chapter 3: The First Race

It's been 4 years since Izuku left Japan, and joined Dom's Crew. He's grown up to be 5'9" and still growing, and mostly has an undercut hairstyle. Since then he's learned everything he could about driving from Dom, mechanics and maintenance for cars from Jesse. Since then, Izuku's earned his Drivers License, and worked at Dom's Garage helping him get the cars he finds tuned up.

Right now, he's currently sitting in the back of Torreto's Market and Cafe, eating one of Mia's sandwiches he liked. That was when a red truck came up and parked on the other side of the road. Izuku looked at the car and saw the same guy Mia seemed to be talking about.

"He's here, don't look."

Dom nods to himself and flips to the next page.

"You wanna head to the garage or wait till the others get here?"

"Vince might have a complaint about his car," Izuku said taking a bite.

Dom nodded as Mia starts talking, "Tuna on white, no crust right?"

"That depends, how is it?"

Mia rolls her eyes, "Everyday for the last three weeks you've been coming here asking how the tuna is. It was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before and guess what? It hasn't changed."

The blonde man smirks at her, "I'll have the tuna."

Mia raises her eyebrows, "No crust?"

"No crust," he repeats flipping to the next page.

Dom stands and goes to the fridge, grabbing a beer. He grabs Izuku a soda, and tosses it, with Izuku catching it from the corner of his eye. He sets it down and cracks it open until he heard a familiar sound of incoming engines. Looking up, he sees four cars turning both corners to the cafe. As soon as they turned into the cafe to park, Izuku got up and walked out.

Vince stepped out of his and shook his head, "Talk to me Jesse, this ain't working brother."

Izuku steps into the sunlight with a smile, "It's your fuel map Vince, it's gotta have a nasty hole."

Jesse points to Izuku like he has a point, "Yep. That's why you're unloading in third."

Vince looks to Izuku, "Right well just do what you can and..."

Vince had spotted the red truck on the other side of the road, and showed it to Jesse.

"What is this guy, is he sandwich crazy?"

Izuku took a drink of his soda, "You can't exactly blame Mia for making good sandwiches."

"Nah dog, he ain't here for the food," Leon said following Vince.

"Chill out bro, he's just slingin' parts for Harry," Letty defends the blonde.

"She's right, I've seen him do good work in that shop the other day," Izuku backs up whilst looking at Vince's engine, "Hey Vince, bring this by my place I'll fix the hole before tonight."

"Sure! Hey did you get that game setup?"

Izuku nodded looking and seeing the problem, "It's ready, just come on over anytime you need someone to vent to."

As the four walked into the cafe, Izuku thought about what else he could do to improve the car, but figured he wait until Vince asked. Closing the hood, Izuku finished his soda and crushed it under his boot.

"Yo. You try Fat Burger from now on. You get yourself a double cheese with fries for 2.95!"

Izuku saw the blonde walk past, and talking back to Vince, "I like the tuna here."