Chapter 10: Fast Cars and Fast Emotions

Alright everyone, let's see if we can get more of our main storyline in here.

Also, I've been thinking about your harem expansion Ideas. I want to add some of them, but I'll then either need a car for them to drive, or if they aren't going to drive. Something that says this is their preference in cars. Also, making a new crew for Izuku in Japan, one that isn't going to be filled by his harem.

Everyone else in the harem is planned, so don't worry about that.

Alright let's get into it.

============================================================================

It's been 2 weeks since Izuku had moved to Japan, and already, his name was being spread around the Street Racing Scene across the country. People from America that knew who he was were posing on social media wishing him good luck from across the sea. Now he was getting the last finishing touches of his fully built and tuned Supra done. Once he finished, he stood up and smiled.

"This has got to be the best piece of work I've done yet, my crown jewel," Izuku says nodding to himself.

Izuku quickly washed up, grabbed his phone and took a picture of the car, sending it to the Crew, and his family here in Japan

Izuku quickly washed up, grabbed his phone and took a picture of the car, sending it to the Crew, and his family here in Japan. Izumi and Rumi were upstairs and looking at a piece of mail on the coffee table.

"What's going on," he asks them, "Is it bad news?"

He then looked at the letter and who it was addressed to, and who it was sent from. It was sent to Izumi by All Might. Izuku picked it up, and looked at his younger sister.

"Lets see what he has to say," Izuku says opening it, "I'm sorry I'm looking at it, but you really don't need to see what he's written."

Looking at the letter, he saw that it was just a bunch of excuses and empty promises just to try and get Izumi back.

"Well, we have some fuel for the fire now," Izuku says making the letter into a paper airplane.

Rumi only chuckles for a while, and watches Izuku lightly toss the plane. It gently soared through the air, making twists and turns before entering the fireplace. Once the envelope was tossed in as well, Izuku looked at the time.

"Well, Izumi you might want to get ready for school, and Rumi, any news on your penthouse?"

"Yeah it's almost fixed, so I'll be getting my stuff packed and ready in the next few days," Rumi says with a nod.

"Oh, well that's a shame. I enjoyed having you here and keeping Izumi company while I'm racing at night," Izuku says, a little upset, "But I hope you'll stop by for dinner a few times a week."

Rumi was blushing sightly, but manages to hide it, "R-Right. I can do that! I'll let you know ahead of time if I do plan to come over."

Izuku nods and walks towards his room. Once he got to the bed, he plopped down and let the fatigue hit him. He set his alarm, and fell asleep, letting the day go until the time to pick up his sister came. As he slept, the door to his room opened, with Rumi walking in. She looked at him with a hint of sadness in her eyes, remembering the good he had brought her.