Chapter 8: The Speedy Rabbit

Okay, I've gotten a few suggestions for Harem expansions that I'm going to go over. First off, I won't add Izumi, I've seen where the results of Incest goes. Otherwise...

Ryuko Tatsuma (Ryukyu) has joined the Harem List!

Other than that, I have no more announcements to make for you all

If you have any car requests to see, then please let me know. Oh and any song requests whenever Izuku shows up would be real as well. I only have my music tastes to go off of, and that's not particularly helpful for this.

Let's get started.
==================================================================================

As Izuku drove through Tokyo, he could see his family behind his Impala, with Midnight sitting in his passenger seat. He drove around traffic, making sure the people knew where he was going before making his move. As Izuku drove, he saw a Road Closed Sign on one side of the road.

"That's a familiar sight," Izuku says with a smile, "We're here."

Izuku saw an open road and turned there, starting to play music on his new speaker from Mic.

Meanwhile, Street Racers were gathering and having a good time, enjoying this time that Mirko was giving them tonight. They had music playing, and were dancing to it, until they heard loud rock music in the distance.

Following it, they heard a loud engine, revving as it slowly approached the meetup. Racers on both sides of the road were in awe at this American Muscle pulling up in front of them. This even caught the attention of the leader of Drag Racers, Rumi Usagiyama who smirked at the car. Once it pulled to a stop, everyone saw 5 other cars pull up right behind it like a convoy escorting the Impala. The passenger door of the Impala opened, revealing Midnight, who walked up to Mirko.

"Hey Nem, whats with the new ride? Did you beat someone in a race with that Spyder of yours," Rumi asks with a smile.

"Oh no, this belongs to someone else, he got here just yesterday," Nemuri explains to the fellow hero.

Rumi hears doors open, and sees some of the UA Staff, the Todoroki's, and the Bakugou Women, "Huh, the Street Racer King himself huh? I'd be more than happy to leave his little Impala in the dust."

After she says this, the roar of it's revving engine scares her slightly, making her jump a little. Although the car sounded powerful, she didn't know if it's driver was as any good as people in America say.

"Mirko," Shoto announces, making his way to the number 5 Hero, "He beat me in a drift race, he's as good as they say he is."

Rumi only rolls her eyes, "Well Shoto, your version of racing is precision and not speed. Drag is speed."